≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Acid Reflux-nat phos 6x and arnica 30C wet dose 7Attn: Joe De Livera - Nat Phos 6x - What's the recommended dose? 4nat phos 6x dose for 7 week old baby with acid reflu 7Joe De Livera: Dose for Nat Phos 6x 12 week old with acid reflux Nat Phos 6x dose? 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Correct dose for Nat Phos 6x for 3 month old

My daughter will be 3 months on April 22. She was diagnosed with reflux at 1 month. She currently is taking Zantac 1 ml twice a day. I would like to try Nat Phos 6x but want to be sure on doses. Last week at the dr she weighed 11 lb 9 oz. She doesnt spit up often but before Zantac was very fussy, cried frequently, arched back and didnt sleep well. With the Zantac she is much better but I would like to try and get her off medication. Is it better to dissolve Nat Phos into breast milk or water and give it to her? I exclusively breast feed. Thank you .
  neshemmom on 2015-04-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Also, I read an old post from Joe and he mentioned that the mother should be taking nat phos and arnica 30c. Is this correct?
neshemmom 7 years ago
That therapy is not homoeopathy, and in fact can have some fairly significant side effects. It is in fact an abuse of our medicines, having more in common with orthodox (allopathic) medicine than anything we do.

A medicine needs to be prescribed on her individual symptoms, not just on the name of her condition. Did you want to have her case taken and a single homoeopathic medicine prescribed?
Evocationer 7 years ago
Yes please share a remedy that is homeopathic that will possibly help my infant with acid reflux. thank you
neshemmom 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.