Irregular Periods and Persistent Chin AcneHi! I am a 33 year-old female in good health. I follow a whole-food, and mostly plant-based diet. No dairy, gluten or soy in my diet. Clean skin care line, no toxic ingredients. I used ortho tricyclen for birth control from age 16-30 (except during 2 pregnancies in and nursing in 2006/7 and 2008/9). I've had flawless skin and clockwork periods my entire life. Little to know PMS, cramping or other symptoms of any kind. Since getting off the pill 3 years ago, it's been a disaster. Never a regular period, and horrible chin acne. Most often cystic, and clustered. Sometimes 7-8 grouped together at at time. Big, red and angry pimples. Generally no pattern in accordance with my cycle. I might have 2-3 days a month of 1/2 decent skin.
Have undergone muscle testing and discovered I had 2 parasites from food; treated with Pumpkin Seed Oil capsules, and now subsequently NAC to remove toxins and Camu Camu as vitamin C stores were depleted. Also learned (as a separate issue) that my body holds onto old hormones, beginning all the way back to my first period. Thyroid is tested and all good. I've been using IC3 then DIM supplements for about 6 months and not seeing an improvement in chin acne or cycle-regularity. Any suggestions?
lvogel22 on 2015-07-15
1. Suphur-30 6 pills twice a day
2. Pulsetilla-200 6 pills pills at bed time
Pl take above treatment for 10 days and then give feedback
♥ homeo_helper 4 years ago
Please fill out this form with details.http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925
Remedies are based on matching specific details, and dosing is based on
your reaction to the remedy. Homeopathy is one remedy at a time in the minimum
dose, one dose of 200c can last two weeks, you would be overdosing and
making things worse by taking the above amount of remedies for 10 days,
besides the fact no case has been taken for you.
This place was set up as a forum not a clinic, anyone who joins it can prescribe
if they wish. In order to know who you are talking to , click on user names
and see their past posts on here.
You can also ask for a specific person in your headline if you wish.
I can try to help you after you fill out the form, or if you want to
make a new thread- with another persons name in your headline, they will
have their own form.
♥ simone717 4 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering?
inflamed red painful acne on the chin, smaller red (almost rash-like) on the cheeks. Irregular periods.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
None really! Very rarely, I do get a migraine headache.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Insecurity mostly, not loving the way I look. I've had flawless skin my whole life, and am finding this hard, not to love myself when looking in the mirror.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
3-5 days before my period, until near the end of my period
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Lots happened all at once, I'd say within 6 months. Stopped the birth control pill after 15 years, started my own business, overhauled my diet and skin care to be more healthy
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Aggrivation: junk foods aggrivate the cheek acne, so I avoid them as best I can.
Amelioration - my period ending
I've started some vitamins and herbals the last 6 months which seem to help in at least regulating when my periods occur. Regular daily multi, adrenal support, and healthy hormone supplements (DIM, I3C)
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I'm near 100% sure it's my hormones, and don't think it's in relation to my diet
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Cooler, dry weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Very happy, very high energy. Love inspiring and spreading the love to others :)
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
smell for sure
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
chewing the inside of my cheeks, picking at my cuticles
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Very blessed. I look at my life, almost third-person all the time; multiple times a day and think "Wow! How did I get this lucky?"
Occasional irritations and limited patience with my kiddos sometimes, but nothing to excitable.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear of failure.
Repeated dreams always of my teeth! Falling out, getting cavities, breaking, etc. Strange! Especially considering I've never even had a cavity or any dental work done!
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave mostly salt. Love me some plain old Lays potato chips in the yellow bag!
Aversions hugely to cabbage, kale, cauliflour, raw broccoli (cooked is ok), brussle sprouts...basically that whole family of veggies!
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canâ€™t stand?
Every single veggie on my aversion list. That family of vegetables for some reason reminds me of the smell of bleach, and therefore makes me want to vomit.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I'd say normal, trunk
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Regular 1-3 times per day
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I've been a tosser and turner Id say since my kids were born. Rarely do I sleep a night straight through.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I have a feeling of being more enlightened than most. A wise old spirit, one could say.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I was on birth control for too many years.
I've attempted treating my recent woes with DIM, I3C. I treated a couple of parasites from food with Pumpkin Seed Oil, and subsequently NAC, on the prescription from my natural doc.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Thyroid (though mine is checked regularly and levels are fine), Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease, C-word, Alzheimers
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
5' 5", average weight, brunette, deep brown eyes, almost black! Fair facial and chest skin, but more olive toned the rest of my body. Always smiling, standing tall and going about my life with confidence.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Late, generally running 7-12 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Just feel down about my skin, otherwise no mental or emotional feelings. When heavy flow starts, I physically feel the need to bare down. Throbbing pain in my pelvic area.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
Scanty for the first 3-7 days, then crazy heavy for another 3-7
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
dark dark brown during scanty time, then heavy bright red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
I look forward to your reply!
lvogel22 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.