≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Need meds for erection problems

Dr.s, I am Karthik and 30 years old man.I suffer from erection problem for the past 4 years.Can someone of you please help me ?
  Akartik on 2015-07-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I can help you if u can provide more information like any other complains along with poor erections, masturbation frequency?
Any other medicine you tried
drjitesh 5 years ago
When I did Masturbation I lost the power of sexual desire entirely and it affected my spinal nerves.I have stopped to masturbate for the past 5 years and no semen were produced in this 5 years i.e., even for once semen is not produced.
In my earlier days, I used to masturbate once everyday. I used to masturbate in toilets whenever it was necessary.
This habit in me started to grow up and I began to masturbate 2 times on one day and 1 time on the next day and this habit gradually increased and at a certain point of doing this masturbation I lost sexual desire, penis became small and stopped to respond properly. Thereafter, my penis never got back it’s original size. Altogether, it comes around 11 times of masturbation in a week.
I drink 3 cups of coffee daily and prefer beverages like Pepsi,Coco-cola etc.,
[message edited by Akartik on Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:18:37 UTC]
Akartik 5 years ago
I face problems as,

1.Erectile dysfunction
2.Lack of sperms and desire
3.Numbness due to severe masturbation
4.Pain in my neck due to masturbation.
[message edited by Akartik on Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:25:58 UTC]
Akartik 5 years ago
I used medicines as,

1.Onosmodium 200
2.Onosmodium 200+Acid phos 200
3.Onosmodium 200+ Agnus Castus 200
4.Agnus Castus 200
5.Tribulus Q
6.Ginseng 1X

as prescribed by a homeopathic doctor, but got no cure even after 1 year of treatment.
[message edited by Akartik on Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:19:14 UTC]
Akartik 5 years ago
I have another problem which is numbness in my legs or I think it is sexual neurosis and I suffered from Lichen Planus some 10 years ago which had affected my right leg.
[message edited by Akartik on Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:21:45 UTC]
Akartik 5 years ago
Pl reply me.
[message edited by Akartik on Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:25:46 UTC]
Akartik 5 years ago
do u suppress your anger or emotions inside ???
drjitesh 5 years ago
Basis of analysis

I would suggest you to take
STAPHYSAGRIA 200 as its all because of your excessive masturbataion ill effects.

4 drops twice for 10 days
then report me after 15 days

Dr.Jitesh Sharma

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

drjitesh 5 years ago
Yes, I get anger and try to get away from it.It happened to me many times in my life,so at most of the times when I get anger,I control it.After sometimes, I will get normal back again.
Akartik 5 years ago
Take the medicine above suggested

Dr.Jitesh Sharma
drjitesh 5 years ago
Okay.I'll take the medicine and reply you after 15 days.

Akartik 5 years ago

[message deleted by Akartik on Sat, 05 Sep 2015 15:45:33 UTC]
Akartik 5 years ago
Dr.Jitesh, Please reply me.
Akartik 5 years ago
You need to take the medicine which I prescribed
drjitesh 5 years ago
Dr.Jitesh, I am Arun and I need some help regarding homeopathy as I wish to learn it.Pl find the link as,


Pl reply me.
[message edited by Arunn on Tue, 28 Jul 2015 07:45:41 UTC]
Arunn 5 years ago
Dr., I did'nt get any results after taking Staphysagria 200c.
Akartik 5 years ago
Take Cydonia Vulgaris 30. 4 drops twice a day for a week then stop it
drjitesh 5 years ago
Okay.I'll reply you in a week
Akartik 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.