≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Posts about Premature Ejaculation

regarding nightfall and premature ejaculation24Hypersensitivity of penis skin & premature ejaculation9Premature Ejaculation5Erection and premature ejaculation2Premature Ejaculation1Premature Ejaculation5Premature Ejaculation1Premature Ejaculation4Premature ejaculation10Please help me to cure premature ejaculation13


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

premature ejaculation and lots of semen

I am 22 years old boy from Aurangabad maharastra
My weight is 59kg
Height is 5.6inch
I am suffering from premature erection problems from a very long time.
My sperms come out so early that even if my girl toches it sprms ceme out before entering into vagina.
I try mastutbation frm age of 14 ..
And second problem is thatfmy penis ejaculates lots of precum that my jeans too become wet..
Plz help me out
  avez bhurani on 2015-08-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Avoid porn and masturbation,try other activities and workout
If you are obese then wworkout
Start shilajit sat from patanjali pharmacy
holisticcure 8 years ago
M not obese, dnt watch porn, I dont do mastutbation regularly like once in a month or two..
What is of premature ejaculation?dose of shilajit?
avez bhurani 8 years ago
Oh please you dont watch porn?? Every guy watches dont deny from that fact..and a guy isnt born with premature ejaculation and other sexual problems,its the result of over masturbation.
Take shilajit sat,its a kind off thick paste,mix a small amount of it with warm milk and take everyday
Take ashwagandharishta syrup two spoons in a cup of water
And shivalik indiakings capsules from shophealthy website.continue these meds for atleast three months without masturbation,
And after three months take a omega 3 6 9 oil softjel supplement
That will totally cure you.
Take care
holisticcure 8 years ago
Mr.Avez Bhurani,

I really don't like your advice as asking me to have a relationship with a man i.e., by looking at him.No, I am not a person that you think.I think you must be a gay type person and this is why you advice other patient like this.Do you want me to admire you for your advice ?.Try to behave decently with other patients.You are an indecent person.
RajeshAA 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.