Hair lossHello doctors,
I am having hair fall problem and have very thin hair,doctor suggested me jaborandi 30 c and I have used it for 1 week and have seen reduced hair fall.so how many months or days I have to take this medicine.Is there any side effect as I breast feed my 17 months old baby. My age is 28 female. I am hypothyroid also.
Please help me
Bgneha on 2015-09-26
In my opinion, one should not take any homeopathic remedy continuously for long. 30C potency is to be taken continually but not continuously.
♡ rishimba 8 years ago
Bgneha 8 years ago
You can find my questionnaire in any other case I am working one.
♡ rishimba 8 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
Suffering from hairloss since 2003 but now my hair has become very thin and dull. It was falling too much but recently 1 week before after taking jaborandi 30 c it has reduced upto some extent, but it's too thin.I got pregnant in 2013 from that time my hair fall reduced and gained some hair also but again after 6 months of delivery it started falling severely and now it's very thin.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I am having hypothyroidism since 2005.Now my TSH is 0.141, earlier it was 8.20.
Another problem is my skin of face,hands,neck and back has become very dark and dull. The t-zone of my face is very oily and is having black and white heads. One more problem I have that is little little bumps and black spots in my hands and legs, in beauty parlour they says it's ingrown hairs which looks so ugly and I feel rough to touch.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I feel very irritated and tense because of my hair and skin, when I see ladies with great hair and skin I feel so shy.Sometimes I also hesitate to meet people.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I feel very demotivated.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? What was happening in your life just before these symptoms were noticed?
My hair started falling since 2003. Ya it may be because of thyroid or may be its heredity because my father is also very thin hair.The skin problem happened because 2- 3 times I have used rajor to clean my hands.and legs hair and ingrown hairs started. The cause of pigmentation I don't know as I don't go to Sun often.
6. What time of the day do you suffer the most? What time of the day /night do you feel most energetic and happy?
I feel most energetic and happy in the morning. I feel energetic after completing my all bathroom tasks,at night upto 11 o'clock I feel sleepy and go to bed.
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, hot or cold application, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, sweating, walking, climbing, stool etc.
Hair falls much more during washing/rubbing, oiling, or if left unwashed more than 2-3 days coz it gets super greasy in the roots. Roots r too weak, as if unplugged. It's get so much tangled in the back after every washing.
And my skin get darkened easily in the sun as I live in Bangalore the weather is moderate but the sun rays are very hard.
8. Do you think your sufferings have direct relation to any particular external factor or are it something to do with your own biological changes?
I don't know probably my own biological changes.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I love all the weather, I enjoy in all the weather,nor too cold is good nor hot.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality; (at least 10)
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Unsocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine, Empathetic, Introverted.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I feel normal.
- How do you respond to consolation during your tough times?
I feel good and positive
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc.?
Not always but sometimes to noise.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Talking to one self.
- How do you get along with your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I get along well with people. But I am very hot tempered,aggressive as sometimes I cannot keep my house very neat and clean as.I like neatness too much,I like the things should be in their proper places. Sometimes because of some family issue I get so angry and irritated.
-What is your profession? Do you love your profession? What is your dream job?
I am a housewife. Ya I love my profession but sometimes I want to do job and see the outer world and earn money.
-Did you have any bereavement in life? How has it affected you? No
-Do you have any issues regarding your parenting by guardians?
No nothing,they are very good parents.
-Can you remember any unfortunate incident in life that you want to forget? No
Nothing like that
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
I like music both soft and rock
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
Not able to fulfill my daily life goals,and I don't like how other people r not disciplined.I don’t like people’s double standards, different judging guides for themselves and different for others, though they don’t think so about themselves if they did they wouldn’t do it. I don’t like fake people and too curious people.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Nothing
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions? I mostly crave for spicy food, sweets,icecreams,chocolates
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal sometimes I eat more if I like anything.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand? Nothing
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Do you have any abnormal smell in the urine?
Mostly it's normal but sometimes it's constipated.
There is no abnormal smell in the urine.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep is,Okk I fell asleep very easily and posture is right or left.
19. Do you think you are able to address your libido in general? Would you say your drive is low, normal or high? Earlier it was normal but after baby it's low.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual sensation, thoughts or feelings? How are you different from others? I think no
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have used many ayurvedic medicines and oils and vit e capsules evion for sometime. Sometimes I feel less hair fall sometimes it's more.
Recently 2 week before I took jaborandi 30 c which reduced hairfall upto some extent. I felt good so now I am not able to understand upto how many days I should use it or have to use any other medicines because hair is still very thin.
And for skin I never used any medicine but Vit c tablets I used for 3 months.
22. What major diseases have run in the family in the last two generations both sides?
Hypertension and my father had open heart surgery in 2012.
23. Describe your overall appearance with respect to your BMI, skin type, muscular or flabby etc.
Weight- 65 kgs
Height- 157 cm
Skin type- oily t-zone
Flabby stomach and waist
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
25. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe all irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. as below:
- Are your periods generally regular, early or delayed? What is the usual cycle duration?
Earlier it was irregular delayed by 5-7 days but after baby it's almost regular coming in 29 or 30.
- Describe the sensations and locations of pain before, during and after the flow.
- How do you generally deal with your sufferings during periods? Do you have any non-medical way of relieving your suffering?
- What is the duration of flow? Is it heavy, medium or light? Medium
- Do you observe clots? Sometimes
- Do you have mid-cycle spotting? What are the days you have spotting? No but very very rare if I get stressed.
- Describe changes in your mental condition or any other peculiar symptom that surfaces before, during or after the flow.
Yes during periods I get very irritated.
- Do your sufferings increase or decrease as soon as the flow begins? No
- Did you ever take birth control pills on a regular basis? Never
- Have you ever been treated earlier or recently for any gynecological irregularity? Please describe.
Once doctor given me contraceptives for 3 months.
And I used to take ayurvedic medicines which helped a lot.
Bgneha 8 years ago
Let me know after one month if this created a response.
One dose would be 3 drops of remedy in empty stomach. No food or water one hour before or after.
♡ rishimba 8 years ago
And I should discontinue jaborandi?
Bgneha 8 years ago
I have taken Nat mur as u have prescribed, I got the medicine late so started late.Hairfall has not been reduced skin pigmentation is also there. Only this month my periods came on date. Please suggest me what to do next.
Bgneha 7 years ago
Bgneha 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.