≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Infant silent reflux 1Infant Silent Acid Reflux- Help Joe! 2silent reflux in 5 month old infant 1Silent reflux in 4 month infant 4Silent reflux in 4 month infant 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Infant Silent Reflux


I have a 2.5 month old son who was diagnosed a couple weeks ago with Trisomy 21 Down syndrome.

Ever since he was born, he's had problems with coughing & choking while breastfeeding. I'm sure the choking in the beginning of feeding is due to let down, but he occasionally chokes towards the end of feeding, too. Usually when he starts falling asleep at the breast.

He's been very congested-sounding ever since he was born, and grunts/snorts/squeaks a lot. I get paranoid that he can't breathe well.

I'm already gluten-free, but I also went dairy-free to see if it'd help him. He was having mucous in his bowel movements but that has cleared up since I cut dairy out of my diet. However, the congestion has persisted.

He frequently holds his breath while looking like he's trying to swallow something, then does his squeaky gasping for air type of thing. Again, making me paranoid that he's going to somehow suffocate.

He hasn't been diagnosed with Silent Reflux yet, but that's what I'm thinking it is. I'd really prefer to keep him off of meds, so I'm hoping someone can suggest a remedy that may help us out!

Thanks in advance!
  xokatjanicolexo on 2015-10-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him Pulsatilla 30 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects.
If this doesn't help give Carbo Veg 30 in the same way.
The remedy should be given by mixing one pill or drop with mother's milk.
kadwa 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.