≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available



Remedy Finder:

Root Canal



Posts about Root Canal

constant pain after root canal18Infected Root Canal2Tootache - is it possible to avoid root canal1Infected root canal1Molar tooth sensitive after root canal1recurrent tooth abcess after a root canal1Plz help tooth abscess after root canal16Dentist Advised for Root Canal6Alternative of root canal5Infection in jaw bone after root canal11


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

root canal advised , acute pain in teeth , plz help

i m having severe pain in my upper second last teeth , my last wisdom teeth is broken n its adjacent teeth is paining like hell, i have seen two docotrs , both have advised me root canal treatment, but i dont want root canal or tooth extraction being performed.
please help me with right homeopathic remedy, i m 30 yrs old with 90r kg weight , my teeth is paining a lot and m not able to eat anything , teeth pains a lot even if touched by lower teeth , not able to chew anything.
please help
  ywr85 on 2015-12-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Now you take Thuja 1M, 1 dose. Apply locally on that gums Plantago major Q , 3 to 4 times a day. Report me after a week
Nishat Parveen 7 years ago
thanks doctor , i took amoxycilin 625 mg thrice daily and pain killers too but nothing worked, somebody suggested me hypericum 30 but it also doesnt work , i took hecla lava 30 for three days but nothing is working , m in immense pain and not able to eat anything and i dont want root canal or extraction .
do u think thuja 1M and plantigo major Q will work fine with me ???
ywr85 7 years ago
Please repli. I m in urgent need of ur help .
ywr85 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.