≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Please help me..suffered from nightfall from last 10 years 5Almost regular nightfalls from past 2.5 years 13Please Dr. Deoshlok, Dr. Nawaz, Dr Mohla,i am thinking to suicide. Sufferring from nightfall from 12 years. 3Nightfall 55 years old female 1Suffering from nightfall and Oversensitivity of penis for several years 44Suffering from excessive nightfall for past 10 years ( help urgently) 24Sir, I have chronic nightfall problem since 5 years..... 7Nightfall problem since 3 years now with excessive weakness and pain 1Nightfall from 12 years. Urgent help. 12Excessive nightfall for past 8 years 6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Nightfall from 12 years.

I am sufferring from nightfall from 12 years.i lives in delhi.My age is 27. I have exactly the same case as
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/398969/.Each and every point is same.Now you prescribed him some medicines.But he did n't mention those medicines effect on him. so that i can go ahead with them.i have gone to 10-12 doctors for medicines. nothing works for me. I feel pain in my stomuch almost daily when i eat something. so i have very bad stomuch, have taken lot of medicines to clear the stomuch digestion problem.Now i have some dout. as the shammi didn't post any reply. so may be they didn't work. i am frustrated now. so don't want to use any medicine.tell me what to do.and see breifly the details at shammi link.
  admin1 on 2015-12-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

did you gone through homeopathy treatment?

if yes.. please tell me the remedy name..

firstly u need to make perfect your indigestion and stomach problem..

I will ask a breif questions for you if I can help will advise remedy or else will tell you to take other advise
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
hi buddy,

sorry to hear that you are going through such a bad phase which is the fallout of excess hand practise. Many young generation are victim of watching porn and getting addicted to HP which is making them hollow. Normally i should not promote ayurveda here, but i would suggest you take ayurveda medicine which are best to counter all your ailments. It will improve your mental condition, heart and brain weakness, stomach, and entire reproductive system..some of the medicines are ashwagandha, musli, shilajit etc which work like wonder but you need to take these medicines for atleast 3 months with utter discipline and follow veg diet and life ( away from porn, hp and gf) and dirty stuff and full control on mind and body.

Therefore plz consult a gud ayurvedic doc who will address all underline issues and you will regain vigor and vitility..

my best wishes!
ahmedja 7 years ago
hello sabkamalik1 and ahmedja hi

yes, I have got this advice before, everyone says me that it is necessary to make stomach and indestion problem to make the other medicine work. how to make indigestion and stomach perfect.

and I have taken NF cure capsules for 7-8 months. but nightfall problem did n't reduce. shilajit capsules from ramdev stores for 7-8 months. Many other medicines from other doctors for many years.but nothing worked. and i have taken churn for stomuch and a solution with hot milk with empty stomuch.So as i can go through vometings to make stomuch good. but nothing worked. so please firstly tell me a try n tested way to make my indigestion n stomach perfect. and I am frustrated now. so if you sure. then only suggest.
admin1 7 years ago
Hi admin1,

I don't know this guy ahemdja.

in fact he is seeking Dr mohla treatment.. he has some problems going on with his /her health.

if you want his/her advise Thrn create a thread for ahemdja..

I don't want anyone interupt between my questionirie.
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
must take care of two things:
1.your stomuch and mind both should be clean
-u r done 50%.
now do these things:-
1.daily go for morning walk and do exercise.
2.stop eating spice things.
3.eat light food before sleeping.
amit10 7 years ago
hello sabkamalik1,

ok ,please tell me what to do.I need urgent help.
admin1 7 years ago
ur asking for help here it'd better you find a good reputed homoyopath.
amit10 7 years ago

just don't interupt my treatment. see my profile then u will come to kmow how is treated lots of sex related case.. U r new to forum so u have no right interupt my advise..

just mind on your business.. let member decide whom he want treatment..

if u will continue sticking your nose in my thread I will just email to moderator..
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
Hi admin1,

I think amit is a reputed and highly qualified homeopath here so just follow his advise
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
even this site says 'that it's always better to take advice and treatment from a good doctor face to face'.
btw i'm suggesting nothing.
i'm new here but i have COMMON SENSE.
u mf.
amit10 7 years ago
did I use any bad word to you,??

you said "" u mf ""??

it's a too much.

sabkamalik1 7 years ago
dear brother,
don't misunderstand ,
"mf" means "my friend".
amit10 7 years ago
you are thinking am kid??

you could have tell me "" my friend ""

moderator know what is internet slangs
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
Hello sabkamalik1,

Please give me advise, Don't move away from the subject.
admin1 7 years ago
hello amit10,
I know what you want to say. ok but please now don't intrupt. I got your msg. Let me continue.
admin1 7 years ago
Hi admin1,

if you don't mind can you plesse create one more thread and assign to me.. I don't want to post here again..

I will look your case..
sabkamalik1 7 years ago
hello sabkamalik1,
i have made new thread http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/499670/. please reply there as soon as possible and suggest the medicine.
admin1 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.