Medicine for LipomaI am suffering from lipoma from last 10 yrs first its start from my arms but now its increasing very fast and some are very big in size around one inch. Please suggest me what medicine should i take.
1 Age -
Ans - 33
2 Give your food habits, from morning to evening
Ans - In Morning
1. Roti butter & Tea
2. Roti desi ghee & Tea
4. Roti & omlate
5. boil eggs ( everyday)
used to drink tea when at home
mostly normal indian food like sabzi daal roti and some time nonveg.
mostly red meat nonveg
mean 4 days nonveg in a week.rest veg.
3. Is there any acidity or other digestive trouble? Do you have a few bowel movement once or twice a day?
ans ; not regularly but sometime when i not eat my food on time.
4.What work do you do and is there any potential chemical or other exposures known
5. If you sit on computer, how long do you do in a day
ans ; i used to sit 6 - 8 hours but in every 30 minute i used to walk for 2-3 minutes
6. How often do you use your cell phone and cordless phone
ans :- daily around 20 - 30 calls
7. Which country you live in and what is the climatic condition (rain, hot, cold) in your city
ans ; new delhi
8. Do you have any habit that weakens your system (frequent sex, masturbation etc)? or did you had any major illness where you were hospitalixed
ans :- regular nazla zukham and caugh & back pain , back pain may be due to wrong body posture.
Sahilkhan1 on 2016-01-01
radu_costache 6 years ago
and what should i take for other issue which i mentioned nazla jhukham and back pain ?
Sahilkhan1 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.