Seborrheic Dermatitis or EczemaHi,
I am Abhishek!
I want to describe my symptoms and seeking a remedy:
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
Scalpy Dandruff (with dry whitish skin type layer, itchy and irritating effects and regulate red spots on removing itchy scalp) in all over my head since my birth (I am 32 now). This problem expanded to my eyebrows, dryness (with itchying) in my ears and itchying in the center of my hairy chest from last 15 years. On scratching my chest some blood & fuild comes out. Now from last 8 months some itchying also started in my hairy underarms only when I got sweats.
I wash my hair every 2 days with anti-dandruff shampoo.
I use anti-dermatitis talcum for underarms daily in summers and Anti-fungal Talcum for my chest daily in winters, to control them.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Nothing special, just I use spectacles, Tendenitis in my right shoulder.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I hate being sick whatsoever and I want to be cured asap. I take any measure /medice to shorten the ill time.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I got frustrated soon, and start releasing my frustation directly on others (I am short tempered).
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? What was happening in your life just before these symptoms were noticed?
Dandruff in my hair started since my birth.
In Ear, that dryness started when I took my very first bath in sea water in Goa Beach, at that time I was also suffering with pimple in my ear, and I went to Dr. there itself.
Could not be able to link on chest.
In Underarm, when I got seat while doing workout in last summer season (2015).
6. What time of the day do you suffer the most? What time of the day /night do you feel most energetic and happy?
The condition is not affected by day or night; during daytime I’m in maximum shape; I feel tired after 10 pm and I want to go to bed.
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, hot or cold application, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, sweating, walking, climbing, stool etc. Is there anything unusual about your pains or sufferings?
Head & Chest: Rubbing
Underarms: Sweating and then rubbing.
8. When do you feel worst, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather, standing, walking, climbing stairs, sitting, hanging legs down, laying down, turning in bed etc.?
Head, Chest & Ear: Winters
Underarms: Summer (Mainly whenever I sweat regularly for 2-3 days)
9. Describe your general mental set up? Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality; (pick 3 to 5 most appropriate words that describe your mental traits)
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Unsocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine, Empathetic, Introverted.
Confused, Depressed, Emotional, Jealous, Aggressive, Restless, Rigid. I hate when things are not done in my way since I consider I do it better or best ; I hate to wait (for someone, something, in line, etc)
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I like to watch thunderstorm being in house
- How do you respond to consolation during your tough times?
Accept the challenge, and confident enough to come out of it.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc.?
Can not sleep with light (natural/artificial) or with noise (even light noise I can hear it)
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you get along with your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I have a balanced relation with my wife and my friends; 6 years marriage; I have 1 son of 3.5 years.
-What is your profession? Do you love your profession? What is your dream job?
Purchase Executive; I love my profession by not my company at all.
-Did you have any bereavement in life? How has it affected you?
All my parents and my family members are alive.
-Do you have any issues regarding your parenting by guardians?
They didn't give much time to us, because of job and sickness of my mother (Depression)
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
I like music at all types
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
In others: liar, bad politics, buttering for numbers.
In me: Overconfident, Short Tampered, agressive, emotional, Straight Forward and blunt to others.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am afraid of standing at height edges.
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
I like fruits, citrus and sweets things.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal, but I forget to take water while working.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
Not in my knowledge.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Do you have any abnormal smell in the urine?
Normal; 1-2 times/day; the urine is normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep only in night. Poster: Mostly keep my back upside.
19. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual sensation, thoughts or feelings? How are you different from others?
I like to do things now not then and I want to do it close to perfection; I think is coming from my education
20. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Antidandruff shampoo: Head & Shoulders - Keeps my head scalp under control.
Antifungal Powder: ABZORB (Ranbaxy) - Keeps my chest itchying under control.
Anti-Dermatitis Powder: Keeps my underarm itchying under control.
21. What major diseases have run in the family in the last two generations both sides?
Mother: Depression since my birth, now problem of Blood pressure if any tension in the family.
Father: Blood pressure if any tension in the family,
22. Describe your overall appearance with respect to your BMI, skin type, muscular or flabby etc.
5.6 Feets; 70 kg ; athletic type with very less belly; doing work out daily and also taking "Isolated Whey Protein" (Optimum Nutrition) (24gms per day) from last one month, to gain muscles.
Skin type normal but scalp on head, and in the corners of nose.
23. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Kidney stone: in the age of 22years first time, then it started repeating in almost every 2 years, since now I take off 4 stone while urinating. Now I got a natural pulse (Horse Gram) 2 years back, after that no problem of stone.
Abhishek1 on 2016-03-13
krishnadevaj 3 years ago
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN HR BEFORE DINNER. dont repeat.
Nat Mur 12x ,5 tabs three times a day .From day 2.
Kali Phos 6x 5 tabs one time every day.
Feed back every seven days.
♥ anuj srivastava 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.