≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99



Similar posts:

my wife has pain back of her shoulder bone 4Severe lower back pain 5Hypothyroidism, pain lumbar to front to left leg front tights then calves down, periodic globus hystericus, periodic change of voice, low blood pressure, itchy back 47lower back stiffness/pain/right flank-hip pain 1Severe Back Pain in our lovely dog-suffering greatly 6Stomach Ulcers, Bloating, pain in Ribs,Breasts and backpain 121Pain in left side of body extending to back 5Wife has Neck, shoulder and arm pain. Feels stiff. Physio helped but pain is back 13Severe lower back pain during menstruation 2Lower back, hip area, psoas muscle pain - internal scar tissue? 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Back Pain


I am a male 41 yrs old living in India. Last week while brushing my teeth I bent a little more and there was a 'TAK' sound in my back. It was ok for 2-3 hours but then started intense pain in the back. I went to the doctor and he took x-ray. Everything was normal in the X-Ray. Doctor said that this was a 'CHUK - In Punjabi' , which I suppose is muscle spasm. I went to a nearby person who does some massage and he did massage 2-3 times and I am quite ok now. The pain has gone , but there is stiffness in the back.

Right now I can not sit for a long time as it creates stiffness and diffucult to stand afterwards. Is there any remedy which can strengthen my back so that I can return back to normal activities.

By the way, I am a Diabetic Type 2 for last 3 years.

Thanks a lot
  gul0511 on 2016-03-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Gensing-Q fifteen drops per dose three/four times a day.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.