≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

post bulber urethral stricture 4Urethral Stricture Please Help! 1Urethral Stricture , Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation 1Urgent, please - urethral stricture 7urethral stricture please suggest remedy 1urethral stricture help please i need a homeopathic specialist 12Dr Nawaz Khan plzzz help urethral stricture.... 3Please help provide medicine for Urethral stricture 39Suppressed Gonorrhea and urethral Stricture 2Urethral stricture Remedy 12


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Urethral Stricture Help

I've had urethral stricture for over 3 years now. I have not told anyone about it as it often went on and off. Some weeks, I would have extreme extreme pain when urinating. Others seems very bearable.
You prescribed me Cantharis 30C a couple of months ago and I completed it.

However, the condition is much worse now. I am having an extremely sharp pain on the tip of my penis, almost as if there is a cut. It's extremely unbearable. I can't take it.

I'm only 18 years old. What do you recommend me to reduce this pain completely. I am suffering from extreme depression also from this. Please tell me what to do.
  JohnJohn1 on 2016-03-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Cantharis didn't work too well. Maybe a higher potency or Thiosinaminum? I'm not sure thought, you're the expert.
But I need a solution fast. The pain is extremely unbearable. I can't tell my parents and down want surgery or using a catheter for any reasons.
JohnJohn1 6 years ago
Please help someone!
JohnJohn1 6 years ago
Anyone? I'm in deep pain.
[message edited by JohnJohn1 on Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:40:03 UTC]
JohnJohn1 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.