≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

4 years old speech delay Mild autism hyper active 2Mild autism 3 years and 9 months 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Mild Autism 3 years and 9 month

PLEASE HELP my son have mild autism I need remedy for him with Doctor and I will give all the answer or information about my son please response any doctor thanks
[message edited by Virgo 123 on Fri, 22 Apr 2016 12:22:45 UTC]
  Virgo 123 on 2016-04-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Health problems like yours require a very strong commitment from the patient to follow up regularly as the treatment can last for a couple of years. An internet forum is not the best place to seek treatment for such health issues. It will be best if you can consult a local homeopath in person.

The homeopath should be classical homeopath who follows these guidelines:

1. Takes a detailed case history
2. Gives only one remedy at any given time
3. Tells you the name & potency of the remedy, if you want to know
4. Doesn’t give combination remedies or several remedies at a time

If you don’t have access to a good homeopath in person or can’t afford one, try finding one online. There are many good homeopaths available online who charge very reasonable fees.

Since it’s a long term treatment, it will be a waste of time for everyone if you quit midway as it will take at least a few months to see improvement, if any, in your case. Please make up your mind first if you want to go down this path.

Blindly following anyone’s advice on this or any other forum is a recipe for disaster as some novices give reckless prescriptions which may harm your health. Your safety is in your hands, please first click on the username of anyone (including me) to know about the person giving advice on this forum.

Also read this: http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/506104/
fitness 6 years ago
Thank you for letting me know I know it's take time and I m ready for that I need remedy with any doctor
Virgo 123 6 years ago
I can try to find a suitable remedy for you. Before doing that, please click on my username to know about me & my prescription skills. Once you have done that, I will post my standard questionnaire for you to reply.
fitness 6 years ago
Yes I checked your profile so are you homeopathy Doctor ?
Virgo 123 6 years ago
No, I am not a Dr.

I am a self taught homeopath.
fitness 6 years ago
Please give me remedy for my son I will be very thankful
Virgo 123 6 years ago
He is very talkative ask lots of questions and keeps asking 2-3 times he does have little language delay..he do eye contact..he have very good memory..know all abc 123 he can read too .. He always wanna talk about abc 123 .. His mind stuck in abc 123 ..he watch , play , talk 80% about alphabet..he don't like toys...he like playdoh.. He uned to eat everything but since 2 month he only wanna eat carb and sugary food like chips, pizza, pasta, cookie, candy ,chocolate,. He sleep in the night but he grind his teeth some time in sleep.. He is screaming a lot, angry very easily , show tantrum too but physically he is normal no odd movement he has black eyes ..dark brown hair..fair color ..skinny ..
Virgo 123 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.