ItchingI have been suffering from ringworm for about 4 months. I was diagnosed by alopathy last month. Dr prescribed me Texifen(Terbinafine) 250 mg 30 tablets and zelet 10 mg. ringworm had gone away but itching problem is still going on, specially in nigh ttime. Please prescribe me homeopathy medicine, because alopathy is too expensive.
1. Age. 27
2. Male or Female or other. Male
3. Single/Married. Married
4. weight. 62 kg
5. Height. 5 feet 6 inch
6. country. India
7. climate. Hot climate 43 degree celcius
8. List of your complaints. 1. itching on thigh and
groin area with red rash
2. in night time itching occurs maximum
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint. for 4 to 5 months.
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic. Non diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt. sweets, but I stopped eating sweets since Dec 2015.
12. Thirst. Normal
13. Tongue and Taste. Good
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine). Never checked
15. One situation that had abig effect on you?
16. Important Question.Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? (i) I took alopathy terbinafine 250 mg and zelet 10 mg 21 tablets to cure ringworm, and ringworms have not cured properly. It is still irritating.
(ii ) took homeopathy sulphur 30 p twice a day 2-3 drops with one-fourth of tea cup. since 21st April 2016.
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient. MSc.(Zoology)
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Primary Teacher at Govt. of Bihar.
riyazahmad5 on 2016-04-25
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.