≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

 

Remedy Finder:

Allergy

 

 

Similar posts:

Sneezing allergy 5suffering from dust allergy and perfume allergy 3Food Allergy 12Protien Allergy - (Dr Anuj plz) 2Sulphur/ Sulfa Allergy 1Allergy, Lychen sclerosis, atrophy 6Two issues. Nat phos 6x and eye allergy 4Dry nose and throat allergy 2Severe Cough due to Allergy 18Acne; Pollen allergy 11

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Allergy to my daughter age 7 yr

my daughter has developed sudden allergy all over her body after returning frim evening outdoor play a day ago.she had had this issue abt 2 yr ago also when her allergy lasted abt 15 days and was treated by allopathy including small steroid doses.what medicene shud i give her now,she is abt 17 kg and thin built.thanks
[message edited by andy_65_in on Sat, 14 May 2016 02:21:21 UTC]
 
  andy_65_in on 2016-05-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
my daughter has had childhood chicken pox,i think she suffers from post rain allergy,i am in sagar,MP
 
andy_65_in 4 years ago
Please give her Sulphur 30 and Rhus Tox 30 twice a day for 3 days.
 
kadwa 4 years ago
dr kadwa starting this thread...ive given my same daughter both sulphur 30 and rhus tox 30 for 3 days...now what to do..please reply if u can
 
andy_65_in last year
Hi,
Kadwa is not on the forum - for over a year now.
 
simone717 last year
Can anyone advice me now
 
andy_65_in last year
Anyone to help
 
andy_65_in 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.