≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Very Depressed due to acne ,acne scars & darkened skin 8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Depressed scar


I am seeking for your help because of a scar.

I am 27yo, a year ago i was circumcised because of a balanitis that did not improve for about 4 years. So i gave up, and did the surgery.

Because of the normal erections a male adult have during sleep, some of the stiches broke up, and where they didn't it formed a white scar tissue where can be seen perfectly where the stiches were. Where the stitche broke up, the skin closed after some time, but formed a depression, it didn't healed to the top, and i can feel a litle keloid next to that zone. Nowadays when having a erection a feel that i would need more skin elasticity, as if the skin was not long enough for the erection.

I already took silicea, calcarea fluorica, graphites an kalium bichromicum, all at 30ch, but with no success.

Can someone please recomend a remedy to promote the healing of that depressed scar to the top, and give more elasticity to the skin and if possible regenerate that scar tissue?

Thank you for your time
  harai on 2016-06-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Calc Flour 12x , 5 tabs three times a day

Feed back every 15 days.

I am not receiving response mails in my in box through this site so you can e mail me directly also.
Click on my profile for my mail id
anuj srivastava 6 years ago
Thanks for your reply.

In my country we dont have calcarea fluorica 12x in tablets. I can buy it in powder or globules.

Do you think that it will help recover that part of the scar that is depressed so it can heal to the top of the skin?

THank you for your help
harai 6 years ago
it is a biochem cell salt if it is available then go ahead.
anuj srivastava 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.