≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Severe Nightfall, Premature Edjaculation & Erectile Dysfunction 10Spermatorrhea / frequent nocturnal emissions / wet dreams / nightfall / night pollutions 91Nightfall, neuralgia and anxiety 3nightfall and night discharge...plzzz help me by some effective remedies 5cure of nightfall 3nightfall problem 7nightfall 4nightfall 6Nightfall 23Please help me..suffered from nightfall from last 10 years 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


am 26. I am suffering from excessive night fall it's frequency is alternate night or within 3-4 days. I never fell when it is happening and no such sex desires in dreams. Only I know It very next morning when I wake up. I feel that from when it started my sleeping get worse. As I never fell toilet during sleep even after taking lots of water and the very night results in emission. Due to it I became very thin. Please sir Tell me what to do.
  Mukesh kumar2 on 2016-06-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
GELSEMIUM 30--5 pills three times a day and afeed back every 4 days.
anuj srivastava 7 years ago
i have 100% guaranteed treatment for ur problem
vaibhav2 7 years ago
I can help you. Drop your whatsapp number. I will talk to you in pm. Don't think I'm fraudulent. Actually, I suffered from the same problem. Just wanna help you.
RajdeepOjha98 7 years ago
No need for whatsapp no.....you can help me here too..its a forum for helping people
Mukesh kumar2 7 years ago
Nocturnal emissions are absolutely normal. If you get symptoms like fatigue, palpitation, back pain etc, then you might be suffering from a condition called Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome. I am a sufferer myself. Could have helped you.
RajdeepOjha98 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.