≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Severe Nightfall, Premature Edjaculation & Erectile Dysfunction 10Spermatorrhea / frequent nocturnal emissions / wet dreams / nightfall / night pollutions 91Nightfall, neuralgia and anxiety 3nightfall and night discharge...plzzz help me by some effective remedies 5cure of nightfall 3nightfall problem 7nightfall 4nightfall 6Nightfall 23Please help me..suffered from nightfall from last 10 years 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


hi my name is arham frm india m suffering from nightfall since 2 or 4 year but on that tym i thought this is normal i feel 15 to 17 times night fall in a month.so as prescribed by sir dr.muhfurur m taking thujaQ nd sulphur200. by taking these medicine i feel so good but nightfall happens in 10 days... so i want to know that can i take this medicine for long time for best result.... plzzzz suggest me dr.muhfuzur sir ...plzzz aur any specilist dr. ..best medicine....Help me
[message edited by Arham12 on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:53:34 UTC]
  Arham12 on 2016-06-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You may take Thuja Q twice a day for a week and have a gap of a week thereafter. In this way it may be taken over a long period if your problem persists. You may take a dose of Sulphur 200 every week on need.
kadwa 7 years ago
thankkss sir dr. kadwa for you suggestion..
what u thik thuja Q and sulphur 200 is best for nightfall treatment .?if no then kindly suggest the best medicine, by taking thuja nd sulphur i feel good nd i thought that my dose is complete m taking thuja nd sulphur 200 for 11 days .so now i have to stop . is i stop sulphur 200 or not.

Plzzzzzz sugggeestt me.... reply
Arham12 7 years ago
I can help you. :)
RajdeepOjha98 7 years ago
so kindly help me .pzz..
plzzz..what i do..
Arham12 7 years ago
I badly want to help you. just drop your whatsapp number. Thank me later. I suffered from the exact same condition. I wanna talk to you in private message because this forum isn't a convenient way to communicate. Please.
RajdeepOjha98 7 years ago
mr . rajdeep can you plzz give ur facebook Id..
pllzzzz i will contact you.....plz
Arham12 7 years ago
RajdeepOjha98 7 years ago
Send me a message on Facebook.
RajdeepOjha98 7 years ago
Hey sorry the above link will not work. Type this in facebook search bar : rajdeepdash98(at)gmail.com
Replace "(at)" with at symbol.
Then you'll find me.
RajdeepOjha98 7 years ago
thankssss mr. rajddep........
Arham12 7 years ago
Check my message on fb.
RajdeepOjha98 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.