ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Weight Gain



Similar posts:

Weight gain & feeling bloated 20Weight gain 8Birth Control Pills and weight gain 1pain in left wrist+weight gain required 3Weight gain 4Weight gain 1Weight gain and fairness problem. 1Can use Lycopodium 30ch and Alfalfa both for constipation and weight gain 4gurgling sound in abdomen and unable to gain weight 1Mal absorption Issue and Weight gain Problem 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Weight gain

Sir I am 22 years old I am from india.suffering from weight loss.I don't know why but I am reducing weight very fastly. I feel hungry but I can't eat normal rice, curries, every time I am interested in fastfoods, juices, junk foods. Last year I joined gym and gained my weight from 55 to 70. After 3 months I stopped. Then I started reducing my weight very fastly. I know that if I continue gym I can pull up my weight but as per my financial status I can't afford gym fee.so I need any homeopathy medicine to gain weight. Gaining weight is very important for me because I completed my studies and I am working now so please suggest me any medicine. And I am also a masturbation addict so please give me a suggestion.
  Dinesh4 on 2016-07-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
staphysagaria 200 weekly one dose for one month.
china 6c one dose daily evening time and bed time for 7 days
then one dose daily for next 15 days
then come back for advise.
iodium 1000 one dose to start and repeat only if advised and to be taken morning only one dose only.
[message edited by akshaymohl on Mon, 11 Jul 2016 01:36:17 UTC]
akshaymohl 3 years ago
Thank you for ur suggestion sir but little bit confusing
Dinesh4 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.