≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Prostate Enlargement 2Enlargement of prostate and hematoma 9prostate enlargement and erectile disfunction 1ProstateEnlargement 16prostate enlargement 1urgent help for Prostate enlargement in 39 year 2Prostate enlargement 1Enlargement of Prostate 5prostate enlargement problem 7Prostate Enlargement Symptoms?? 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Prostate enlargement

I am 65 yrs old male & keep generally good health.
Recently I have developed Prostate Enlargement & suffer of following symptoms.
a. Frequent urge to urinate.
b. More frequent during nights ( about three times)
c. pass urine in slow stream & dribbling in drops.
d. Urgent need to go or it dribbles.
e. color of urine is light yellow & clear.
f. Not much of thirst but all insist that I must drink more water.
g. Mostly constipated.
h. Able to pass urine better standing & bend forward compared to sitting.

Presently Taking Sabal Sarullata Q 10 drops three times a day. straight on tongue.
I am a teetotaler No smoke, No drink or tobacco.

Doctors, Please help. Thank you.
  jimmybaba on 2016-08-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

The above medicine covers your symptoms well.

Sabal serulatta is the most often indicated medicine for prostate enlargement given as a first line of treatment.

Please continue it. Also take chimaphila 30c, 4 pellets mixed in 100 ml. Of water, twice a day for a week . Stir well before taking each dose.

Report after a week.
[message edited by gavinimurthy on Wed, 03 Aug 2016 20:09:25 UTC]
gavinimurthy 7 years ago
Thank you very much for your prompt response. Will get the med & let you know after using for seven days. Grateful!!
jimmybaba 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.