≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Enlarged adenoids and tonsils 14Please HELP! Enlarged Tonsils, Adenoids 12Enlarged Tonsils & adenoids 18Enlarged adenoids and tonsils 2Enlarged tonsils and adenoids 5Enlarged Adenoids and Tonsils - Dr Kadwa 32.5yr child enlarged adenoids and tonsils 1Enlarged Adenoids and Tonsils - Dr. Kadwa 7Enlarged tonsils and adenoids 31Enlarged Adenoids and Tonsils - Dr Kadwa 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr. kadwa - enlarged adenoids and tonsils

Hi Dr. Kadwa,

My 3.5 year old has stage 4 tonsils which his ENT said are the largest and recommending removal. He breathes from his mouth a lot. He does not get recurring ear infections or soar throats. He's a healthy, normal kid. The main issue is just being a mouth breather and sounding like his nose is stuffy.

I tried Agraphis Nutans 30 (2 pellets in morning and 2 in evening) for about a week and a half and started seeing a little improvement with him breathing from his nose. His tonsil size still the same though.

After consulting forum, it was recommended to try something else for a week and then report back. I then tried Agraphis Nutans 3x (4 pellets in morning and 4 in evening) along with baryta carb 200c (4 pellets in morning and 4 pellets in evening) for a week. No improvement at all in tonsil size. As far as breathing from his nose, not much improvement.

Should I stop giving him Agraphis and baryta or continue?
  lxibrahi on 2016-09-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him Belladonna 200, Ammonium Carb 200 and Apis 200 one by one. Start with Bell 200 twice a day for 3 days and watch over a week. Move to the next remedy on need.
kadwa 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.