9 month old very painful gasHi everyone,
My son is not able to sleep he is so full of painful gas lately.
It starts an hour after he goes to bed and goes all night long every 1-2 hours.
He cries and arches sideways to try and work the gas out.
The only thing that works is for him to sleep on top of me and I massage the gas out both ends.
I am worried he might have a casein intelorance (my 3 year old is gluten and casein free)- not allergy but lack of digestive enzymes...
Today I stopped all solid foods (organic purees and oatmeal), just breastmilk today.
And my diet is pretty good
He is red haired and chubby adorable and happy.
He is sensitive- ie if someone sneezed or laughed too loudly, he would cry.
Balanced features, brown eyes.
Loves to eat paper.
He had some problems with gas early on and I did Carbo Veg which seemed to straighten him out. No help this time.
Any help would be very appreciated.
We all need some rest.
3carolyn on 2006-02-21
6. What exactly is happening ?
7. How do you feel ?
8. How does this affect you ?
9. How does it feel like ?
10. What comes to your mind ?
11. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
12. How did that feel like ?
13. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
14. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
15. current medicine you are taking
16. family back ground
17. qualification of patient
18. Nature of working
19. desire and aversion of food
20. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
21. Aggravation & Amelioration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.