≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

MigrainePremature Ejaculation



Posts about Migraine, Premature Ejaculation

Premature Ejaculation1Premature Ejaculation5Premature Ejaculation1Premature Ejaculation4Premature ejaculation10Please help me to cure premature ejaculation13Premature Ejaculation3Premature Ejaculation7Premature Ejaculation15Migraine15


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Migraine, Premature Ejaculation, Anger & Anxiety

is there any single remedy for my problems. I am 31,male, married, overweight(190 lb) , height 5.11.

*I have very frequent Migraine attack(throbbing pain with heartbeat) usually after cold and moist weather exposure.

The pain stays for 2 days and only decreases with NSAIDs(Eterocoxib or Ibuprofane) not with aspirin or paracetamol(Tylenol)

*Recently I am also experiencing Premature Ejaculation. (last 6 months)
*habit of porn and masturbation from early age, trying to get rid of the habit.

I am over weight, short tempered and anxious.

Drink Tea, Smoke .
No alcohol.

I have tried staphysagria and lycopodium for Anxiety and Anger.
  drgreen203 on 2016-11-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Whoever prescribes needs to click and look at your previous threads
As it will help to see your history.
simone717 5 years ago
Anyone can look my previous post
drgreen203 5 years ago

I will help you heal. You seem to have excess of pitta(fire) in you.This shows as excess anger hate jealousy irritability.

Check out your prakriti at holistic online. Com under ayurveda section and report.
Teupne 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.