excessive hair lossPatient ID: Sex:female Age:20
1. Describe your main suffering?
Ans: thinning of hair excessive hair fall I can't even comb my hair they start falling sometimes there is a white bulb in the end and sometimes its nt I had consulted a homeopathy doc he had said something about my body pushing my hair out my body is causing hair fall something like that but I couldn't continue my treatment for some reasons
2.What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Ans:acne issue,I keep suffering from anemia time to time
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Ans: I feel I have only defects in my body I feel helpless
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Ans:I feel emotional I cry or pretend m fine and keep smiling until I breakdown
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Ans:hair fall and acne started from last 3 years and are jus getting worse. its nt connected to any disease or last events
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Ans:I don't know
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Ans:I don't know
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Ans: for acne yes for hair fall no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry
Ans:all weather is fine but m sensitive to cold can't handle it
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Ans:yes m very moody,lazy,
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Ans:I jump whn I hear a thunderstorm but m nt scared of it
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? ans:no I don't like being consoled
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Ans: bad smell I feel like vomiting
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Ans:I bite my nails and tlk to my self
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Ans: m nt married.....I love my family and friends but sometimes I feel my friends are jus using me
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? ans:no I don't dream of anything m scared of
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Ans: depends on my mood but I have craving for ice
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Ans:less, trunk and limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Ans:normal,I keep having loose motion type of stool mostly
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Ans:I haven't taken any medication for my suffering other then homeopathy it really suited me but I couldn't continue my treatment after some time my hair started falling.no medication suited my acne
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Ans:diabetes and paralysis and heart problem and stone problem
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Ans:m petite with black hair and dark brown/black eyes ,almond shape eyes, fair complexion ,round face ,small hands and feet, small waist no curve, height 5.1
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Ans:they are on time.they last for 7 days but I have spotting after my periods mostly during ovulation time
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Ans:yes m extra moody before and during my periods I cry for no reason and I have unbearable cramps for first 3 days but my cramps have stopped from last 2 periods
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Ans:thick bright red and after my periods I have white discharge through out my cycle
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Ans:everytime,big thick clots sometimes bright red or pale brown In colour
noor_97 on 2016-12-24
2. An old recipe is to wash the hair in hot salt water to prevent it from falling out
Give feedback after 15 days.
jawahar 5 years ago
noor_97 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.