Attention dr Asad. Genital herpesDear Asad. I would like to receive yr help to resolve herpes.. recently i have had it almost constantly, became ill with a bad chest flu and afterwards many outbreakss of genital herpes.. one clears up and another begins . It seems to have begun on the right side of outside of the labia not on them and on surface skin .. towards the thigh over the bony pubis.... normally it comes out n the inner surface of labia or the edge of labia.. Rishimba has designed a very good Questionnaire (Set of Questions) for case taking. He designed this long back. i have been using these questions whenever i think that full case taking is needed.
These questions are designed to get the following information from the patient
1. Mental State of the patient
2. Physical Ailments
3. The likely cause for above problems
4. The modalities like whether the patient feels well or worse in hot weather, cold weather etc., he is relieved by / worsenened by hot applications, cold applications etc.
i also thank Rishimba for designing such wonderful tool for case taking. i can also understand the hard work that he has done for desiging these questions.
Patients can use this questionnaire for submitting their cases. The effectiveness of remedy selection is directly proportional to the details provided by the patient while replying these questions.
Patient ID: Sex: Age: 56
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Genital herpes situated on outer labia rim or recently over outer pubis right side of labia
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Hip pain deviated hip right side
Scaly skin with sun damage and white spots in melanin
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Shame herpes.. guilt ... fear of rejection ....
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? When i have an active sore
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
When i was a teenager ... subject to unwanted sex with male and contracted herpes.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Not sure.. mornings mentally....
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Not sure.. but emotional stress is an aggravator ... in general... more stressed i get the sicker i become with low immune system...
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I prefer warm weather to cool weather.. but as i get older Heat seems harder to take.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
agreeable, sensitive, changeable , nervous , easily hurt , talkative when nervous.. depressed , anxious.. ptsd.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I like them, the power can scare me momentarily but i appreciate thunderstorms lightening and rain.. dont like strong winds though....
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes.. i like to be understood , and heard on a mental emotional level... i do feel anxious if some one touches me when i am upset.. it has to be a certain person to touch me or i feel unworthy of that love and cant feel it from people through touch so much , more by talking ...
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes noise.. light ,, sounds
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Nail biting all my life... and i talk to myself at times.. for company and comfort.. but i am talking to loved ones in spirit or to spirit guide higher self.. not just talking to the corporal self...
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Have been alone all my life but have children.. i feel guilty about my children's lives.. i feel i failed them as a single mother. Failed to protect them and to love them enough for them to feel secure in the world...
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I fear being alone for all my life depressed and anxious.. i fear being stranded on earth with no love... i fear being separated from god by my own mind... own sabotage of self...
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Clean food.. organic fruit and veges... i dont seem to have much appetite and are of low body weight generally chronically,,, i am a fussy eater and always have been... dont eat meat ... hate pork... eat some fish
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Eat small snacks rather than big meals...
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canâ€™t stand?
Sugar too much...
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Living in the tropics now... sweat evenly distributed at the moment..
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Needs daily doses of vit c to be regular and to keep constipation at bay...
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Sleep on back currently,,, take a medication at night to sleep mirtaxipine.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? No i was abused sexually as a child and find sexual desire an uncomfortable experience mentally,,, sexuality has been hampered by unwanted sexual experiences in the past...
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Very spiritually orientated.. I'm interested in spirit and communication with spirit.. the meaning of life and why we come to earth at all... i m interested in the big questions which others seem to be bored by mainly... so i feel alone in my core self.. in relation to society
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I haven't taken any medications for herpes.. I didnt want to suppress the virus more....
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My sister died of ....... the word we are not allowed to say, two years ago.. liver bile duct.. maternal grandfather died of liver the word............mother has gout ... and heart issues.. maternal grandmother died of a premature aging disease....
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Round square face.. dark eyes, dark hair.. much hair all over body , fine hair on face , black hairs growing out of pores.. since after menopause, hair is growing in strange places and falling out of pubis area... facial hair is chin moustache , around cheeks , eyebrows growing down beneath the eye brow area...
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the
divinci on 2016-12-25
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.