≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Posts about Premature Ejaculation

Zakawat e hiss(male organ hypersensitivity),Premature ejaculation6Premature Ejaculation6Premature Ejaculation9premature ejaculation3Premature Ejaculation5Premature ejaculation7premature ejaculation11Premature Ejaculation2Premature ejaculation23Premature ejaculation5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Homeopathic remedy for premature ejaculation, strengthening genetal and ED.

Hi Dr. Kadwa please suggest a good remey for 29/M for above problem.
  Naren2 on 2017-02-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dr. please Suggest
Naren2 3 years ago
Please continue with Nux Vomica. Will help for this issue also.
kadwa 3 years ago
Hii dr kadwa im dhruv i fell a very high pulsating pain on right of my neck when i start to masturbate it is too much pain that i think my head is gonna burst plz help Du to this i cannot masturbate that is too much means too much pain plz help
[message edited by Dhruv1 on Thu, 09 Feb 2017 14:51:04 UTC]
Dhruv1 3 years ago

Please take the following remedies one by one. Like take Agaricus 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over a week.

Agaricus 200
Kali Carb 200
Sepia 200
Natrum Mur 200

Please take Stramonium 200 three doses at a gap of an hour whenever you have headache.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.