Masturbation addictionThere are some many suggestions by so many doctors here for the masturbation addiction to be cured......i started with walnut and whitechestnut..these two are really good remedies for the peace of mind...but its not working for my masturbation addiction....i started asking in the forums...some suggestions given are mentioned below
Ustilago maydis 6c
Salix nigra pills
I am really confused about taking anyone of these....please suggest me which one will work for me more effectivly....please help..
Gaurav444 on 2017-02-10
Masturbation is not a disease or addiction.
Stop feeling guilty and stop worrying about all this.
You do not need any medicine.live a normal happy life and be grateful
to God for all Good things in life.
daktersaab 3 years ago
Copy this and resend to me:
2. built up:obese/moderate/slim
3. complexion: fair,dark
5. complaints with duration,location,sensation etc:
6. complaints :when its more-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,by sleep,by sweat,by urine etc.?
7. complaints:when its better--by pressure,what time,by heat, bycold, season,food, eating,by sleep,by sweat,by urine etc.?
8. mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
9. thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which is intolerable?
10. Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
11. Stool:regular,quantity,frequent urging,satisfied
12. Urine: regular,quantity,frequent urging,satisfied
14. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?
15. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
16. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
17. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
18. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
19. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
20. How is your sex life?no desire,premature ejaculation,no erection,painful sex?
21. Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
♡ drthoufeequebhms 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.