≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Bladder Neck Obstruction - 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Bladder neck obstruction

I am 30 year and Almost a year ago March 2016 I was having problem urinating. And I had few drop of sperm coming out of my penis after urine at least once a week. Later, I was diagnosed with chlamydia and my doctor gave me azithromycin (Zithromax®) onetime dose and it clear out everything. It was all well until July 2016, I had the same symptoms back again. (Sperm coming after urine, but this time more than once a week), I visit my doctor again, he run all the test and came out negative but I still have huge discomfort down there. I decided to visit other urologist and he diagnosed me with “Bladder Neck Obstruction” and prescribes me with “Cardura” and then later change to “Omnic 0.4mg”.
Now, my current complaint is that I still have discomfort on my lower stomach, testicles and inside the penis but it’s on and off and the main problem if I don’t have intercourse for 2 weeks, I felt pressure top of my penis tip and after urine I have sperm coming out until I have intercourse. After intercourse I have pain in my lower abdomen for few days. I complaint this to my doctor he said it’s normal due to my bladder neck issue.
I will appreciate if you recommend me any medication that will be give me relief, I really want to stop taking Omnic.
  HHH on 2017-02-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try sulpher 200 weekly one dose will solve your problem..

dr. deoshlok sharma
deoshlok 5 years ago
thank you Dr, but i would like to know which one should i try, pellets or liquid dilutions?
HHH 5 years ago
liquid 2 drops mixed with 1/2 cup of water and take all the water...
morning empty stomach
deoshlok 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.