guttate psoriasisRe: Guttate Psoriasis From bhupindersharma on 2006-03-07
Late Rai bahadur Bishambar Das, a great Homeopath of 1960s in his book "Select your remedy" has quoted that 'Treatment of psoriasis should be started with Sulphur cm potency one dose and no medicine should be given for 15 days thereafter. I usually follow his advise with great results. After 15 days, I prescribe Hydrocotyle Q 15 drops twice a day for 2-3 months followed by a intercurrent Constitutional remedy with 80% success rate.For local application - i.e. for dry scaly skin-Acid Chryso works wonders.
bhupindersharma on 2006-03-07
7. List of you complain first 1. 2.. 3
8. Diabetic or non Diabetic
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
13. What exactly is happening ?
14. How do you feel ?
15. How does this affect you ?
16. How does it feel like ?
17. What comes to your mind ?
18. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
19. How did that feel like ?
20. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
21. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
22. current medicine you are taking
23. family back ground
24. qualification of patient
25. Nature of working
26. desire and aversion of food
27. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
28. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.