≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Dr kadwa plz help.. About penis girth 4Penis girth and skin improvement 2decreased penis lenght and girth despite of handsome sexual urge 2How to Increase Penis Size & Girth 1Penis Girth Increase? 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis girth problem

Dear doc

It is second marriage for both of mine and my wife. I married with my 2nd wife for last 3 years. The problem is that my wife complain my penis length and width. My penis size is 3.5 inch and girth 4 inch circular basis when erect. The major problem is width. My wife is telling me that she does not feel my penis her previous husband was best. I am also felling day by day my penis width is decreasing.
I am 30 yrs old previouly i took lycopedium 1m 3 dose.

Please doc suggest me how to increase the width and if possible then the length also.
  Kamrul hassan on 2017-03-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I have read your previous post.
try this prescription.
Agnus castus Q 5 drops in some water after meals 3 times a day
Acid phos Q 10 drops in a glass of water. Drink it with pauses during meals three times a day.

Report after a week.
mnaari 5 years ago
Dear Doc

Will it increase length and width ?

In this forum i found about a medicine that is cydonia vulgaris

Will it help to increase width and lenght. I need this solution urgently because my wife want to divorce me now. She suggested to me to do surgury but i dont want.. please doctor help me...
[message edited by Kamrul hassan on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:49:05 UTC]
Kamrul hassan 5 years ago
Use above prescription for a week and report.
Give your wife only one dose of platinum metallicum 10m
mnaari 5 years ago
Dear doc

I will buy these two Agnus castus
Acid phos Q remedies and will continue as you described other hand my cousin bought Cydonia Vulgaris 30C for me. So should i need to use cyv 30c. If need then how to use.

Other thing is that i am taking herbal ginseng tablets. Shall i continue ginseng tablets with homeopathy.
Last week i have tried to commit suicide due to my penis size. My wife is always telling me my penis length and girdth are not as much of her satisfaction
Plz doc will homeopathy will increase my penis length and girth.
My wife doesnt want to live with me..
Kamrul hassan 5 years ago
From your previous posts it seems to me that your problem is of maintaining the erection. If the organ is fully erect then size will also be ok.
These remedies will help in maintaining erection.
take cydonia 2,3 drops in some water three times a day for a week before or after meals.
And please don't suicide. Be brave.
Report after a week
mnaari 5 years ago
I was in india last seven days. Now i have come back to my country. From today i will take the remedy. So will i take only cydonia or also take cydonia with agnus castus and acid phos. And is there any need to massage cydonia on penis?
Kamrul hassan 5 years ago
Ok take cydonia only
Don't massage
mnaari 5 years ago
There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found by looking up Magnum Rings on Facebook or online.
sfp777 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.