Is there a homeopatic treatment for histamine intolerance?
How can i lower histamine and increase dao minoxidaze?
I can't tolerate l glutamine from daozym.i have intolerable itch and burning pains on the skin. I keep to the diet but still the itch appears.
iulia2005 on 2017-05-04
3. Built up:obese/moderate/slim
4. Complexion: fair,dark
8. List out all your PROBLEMS with its since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc:in an order(which came first then which came?
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after
sleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool & urine,after bathing etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses like pimples,backache,white discharge,pain in abdomen,legs etc.,irritability,constipation,diarrhea,nausea etc?
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes, discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
♡ drthoufeequebhms 6 years ago
37 female, slim, fair complextion, own company (multitasking from organizing to writing exercises for students), single, Poland.
a) worsening by foods high in histamine especially chocolate, wine, processed food. Results in severed migraine
b) a bit better after bathing
c) histamine intolerance (diagnosed low DAO), perhaps also soemthing with bowels; symptoms began one year after infection with Yersinia enterocolitica
9. most time ok mentally, easily irritated
10. I prefer hot weather but I actually like both
11. frequent migraines; now hair loss (diagnosed alopecia areata)
12. normal stool, good
13. urine regular, good
14. take contracteption so regular
15. sweat normal
16. sleep most times great, usually sleep on side
17. Appetite comes and goes, I crave sweets, never been a good eater, very picky
18. not thirsty but I make sure to drink water
19. craving sweets
20. no specific aversions; don't like dill
21. intolerant only to high in histamine products
22. rare - i'm single
23. recently cholesterol; also as a child high cholesterol; but I am slim; when I take omega3 cholesterol goes down.
24. just hair loss, skalp hurts a bit; used to have acne but resolved with contraception
25. oily skin
27. i take antihistamines when I have worsening but I can't see they help; DAO supplements help
28. can't tell anything special
marchefkka last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.