rheumatoid arthritisi am 32 year old.a patient of rauthoritis.my general symptoms are pain and stiffness in joints.intching,burning inside the bones.it starts from pain and burning in ear joints and a long infection in the throat.intial in the left area now in both sides.like sweet food.nature now is full of anxiety.sensitive to touch.aleergic in the past.(severe).taking allopathic medicine.a lot of anti allergic in the past had been taken.swalloing in the legs and other joints. it is moveable.sharp pain.feel better in warm conditon.negative attitude.it gets worst after sleeping.it start from hands and ear joints. fear.suffring from severejoints pain since last 3 months.earlerly it was with my ears only.CRp test is little higher.
gullu on 2006-03-13
5. Height .
8. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
9. Diabetic or non Diabetic
10. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
14. What exactly is happening ?
15. How do you feel ?
16. How does this affect you ?
17. How does it feel like ?
18. What comes to your mind ?
19. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
20. How did that feel like ?
21. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
22. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
23. current medicine you are taking
24. family back ground
25. qualification of patient
26. Nature of working
27. desire and aversion of food
28. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
29. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
walkin last decade
♡ John Stanton last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.