dr sharma, anyone - help - alopeciaHello I think I have alopecia. Hair loss for almost 10yrs now.
1. Age - 37
2. Sex - black female
3. Married/Unmarried -
4. weight - 216
5. country - Northa Carolina, USA
6. climate - Mild Winter, Hot Summer
7. List of you complain first 1. 2.. 3
A) Head - Scalp Pain
b) Pathes of Hair falling Out, with roots attached.
c) Bald Spots
8. Diabetic or non Diabetic -
Potential - Family History
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt -
10. Thirst - Not really
11. Tongue -
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) -
13. What exactly is happening ? Chunks of hair falling out leaving bald spots. Been occurring for 10 years. Might have occured due to braiding and chemicals/hair relaxers used in hair.
14. How do you feel? Depression and sadness
15. How does this affect you ? Negatively. Try to my scalp from the viewing of people.
16. How does it feel like ?
Extremely tender scalp with sharp shooting pains if the scalp is pressed on. I hate the fact that I am almost bald.
17. What comes to your mind ?
Depression. Why me?
18. One situation that had a big effect on you ? Bad Relationships
19. How did that feel like ? Stressful
20. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? - Stress, anger
21. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
22. current medicine you are taking?
23. family back ground
24. qualification of patient -
25. Nature of working
26. desire and aversion of food
No particular desire
27. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
Anger, depression, irritable and impatient.
28. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) -
leark on 2006-03-15
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.