≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Allergic reaction causing receding gums 4receding gums - please help 20Receding Gums/ Gum Line 1receding gums 1Receding Gums 47receding gums miracle massage 8receding gums and loose teeth-need urgent help 5periodontitis , receding gums , any cure ? 1Receding Gums 32receding gums(gengitivitis periodontis) , can be re grown ? 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

gums receding :(

For the last five years my gums have been receding now some of my front top teeth are moving. I am 55 years old and went through anxiety problems a few years ago. I lost my cycle and am messaging my gums with my finger. The receding gums are now starting on the bottom. The problem started on the top and now is going to the bottom please let me know if there is anyone or anything that could help me. Thank you
  penny3 on 2017-08-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take
1. Staphisagria-200 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then give feedback
homeo helper
homeo_helper 6 years ago
Thank you Homeo helper I will purchase it tomorrow and start the remedy. Thank you again:)
penny3 6 years ago
Hello Homeo Helper,
I checked with all of the stores around me and they only have Staphisagria-30c. I can order it on line but that will take a while to come here. Should I start on the 30c and then take the 200c when it arrives or just order the 200c and start it when it comes. Let me know what will be the best thing to do. Thank you!
penny3 6 years ago
OK you can do so.
homeo helper
homeo_helper 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.