[Attn: Dr. Mohla] Premature Ejaculation and Impaired MemoryPersonal Information:
Full Name: Sourav Das (not my real name)
Weight: 75 Kg
Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
Blood Pressure: Normal (with slightly high, sometimes)
Color of Tongue: Red but mostly whitish
Detail Patient History
Name of Diseases: "QUICK EJACULATION", "Impaired Memory"
Please note that-
* I started masturbation (or sexual abuse) since I was 10/12 years of age. I can remember, at my early age, I did not have quick ejaculation. But with the passage of time and frequent masturbation, ejaculation time has decreased.
* Early ejaculation problem have been seen more than 10 years ago. Currently, If I masturbate, semen comes out in less than 10-15 seconds depending on level of excitement.
* I haven't had sex in real life.
* Right after I masturbate, sexual desire is gone completely. However, I have neither excess or low sexual desire. Rather, I have a controlled-sexual desire.
* I am addicted to porn (once or twice in a months, I do watch before masturbate).
* I can become (or penis become strong) excited very quickly roughly in less than a minute.
* When I am in sexual mode (and want to masturbate), my heart beats faster than normal. [please do not give physiological advice, it won't work. I think I may have nervous (physical) problem either in head or/and prostate area]
* I do have wet dream 3/5 times in a month (I do masturbate 4/7 times in a month). PLEASE NOTE THAT during wet dream, ejaculation occurs in less than 2 seconds during dream. Even before the start of sex or sexual thing in dream. Most of the time, during wet dream, my penis does not rise (extend or become strong).
* My semen color is white (not watery).
* Semen quantity is good.
* When I watch porn or become sexual excited, slight watery semen starts discharged.
* Day by day, due to masturbation, I have I have tear trough line under my eyes. I have seen the connection (after masturbate, I can feel slight pain under the eyes and have seen relationship with tear through line and semen loss).
On MEMORY PROBLEM:
* During my hernia operation in 2014, I was given general anesthesia. PLEASE NOTE THAT MOST OF MY MEMORY (and Physiological) RELATED PROBLEMS HAVE STARTED AFTER MY HERNIA SURGERY.
* I had abused Sleeping Pills for few weeks, 2 years ago.
* I am suicidal due to my overall incompetence and fear of fighting in this complex world.
* I have Alzheimer's type of symptoms such as- quick mood change, withdrawn from social life, lack of confidence, increased memory loss,
inability to learn new things, problems coping with new situations, impulsive behavior, Poor judgment etc.
* My stamina is not good (I am lazy, though. I do procrastinate)
* Can't find proper words during speech.
* Sometimes I mispronounce words. Have forgot many words meaning (foreign languages). Very difficult to recall what I read / studied two or three weeks ago.
* I fear public speech.
* Lack of augmentative ideas
* Suddenly I forget what I was thinking.
* I had numbness above my penis after hernia surgery which is gone now.
* For last 1/2 years, I have been having numbness in Toes (not all, some) started quickly if sit on chair, and in hand if I lay on my hand.
* I anticipate I have poor nervous system.
* Normally I do not angry. But I can be angry, easily .
* I have good spiritual (or religious) enlightenment.
* I have excess hair (on nose, almost all most my body and face). Is it due to hormonal imbalance?
Not must. Normally, I drink water while I eat food.
List of medicines used so for:
e. kali brom
g. few more, I can't recall
Are you addict of alcohol?
Are you a smoker?
Are you fond of drinking tea?
Do you like salty/spicy items or sweet stuff?
=I do not eat salt much. But I like Spicy food but I refrain from. And I do not eat sweet much.
Are you vegetarian or carnivore?
How is your bowel movement?
=for last few years, my stool is not hard. One thing, I have not had strong digestive power. I had taken "Ciprofloxacin" for diarrhea or food related problem due to improper and wrong choice of foods.
Are you slim smart or obese etc?
=have a lot of belly fat. But I am not obese.
Do you have craving for any food / drink etc?
Do you have any wart or mole on your body?
List of your major past illnesses / diseases:-
=I had an Inguinal Hernia (right side) which was mesh repaired by surgery. Just to mention, the hernia had reached to my testicules area). Hernia was detected in 2013 and repaired in 2014.
List of major closed family persons diseases:-
=High Blood Pressure, Back Pain, Heart Blockage (minor)
I tried different homeo medicines, but none of them (listed above) works or improve condition.
This premature ejaculation problems (and memory related issues) have become my MAIN problem in my life. I have become suicidal (I want to live, though). I have decided not to marry (if problems are not resolved). Memorization problem is hampering my study and daily tasks.
My family needs my supports. But I have become dejected, mainly, due to above 2 problems.
PLEASE ADVISE ME Medicines (and ways of leading healthy life, and foods). I went many corners on internet but failed to solve any of my problems. I lost all hope. (I haven't gone to doctor, yet. I do not feel free).
[Please accept my grammatical mistakes. English is my secondary language] [Apart from name, all are true. I maintained anonymity]
shuvo93 on 2017-08-04
♡ akshaymohl 3 years ago
Please do not mind, just for clarification-
*How many drops (considering it's in liquid form) can be regarded as 1 dose?
I will inform you about my progress.
shuvo93 3 years ago
shuvo93 3 years ago
♡ akshaymohl 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.