≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

sample of case taking for classical homeopathy for practitioners.-Courtesy- Dr. Rajan Shankaran 10


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Experienced classical homeopathy practitioner please

This is my 5th post here . Previous four posts have yielded nothing. Two homeopaths only made the condition much worse , and didn't respond when I informed them. Bellow are my problems.

1. Coccyx pain :Long journey or long Office meeting just like hell for me due to severity of the problem. It starts when I sit more than one hour,get relief when I stand up and walk few steps. It originates in my childhood around 1999 when I injured my coccyx during playing, I fall on a rock directly with the whole impact absorbed by coccyx. I didn't feel any pain that time . Started around 2011.
2. Left leg sciatica : Now it's almost cured but still there is some issues. One homeopath cured this upto 80% with Calcarea Carb , which worked like a magic . He stopped responding to my further posts. sciatica pain is almost 15 years old . But 80% cured now.
Along with sciatica, I had back pain in my cervical region but calcarea carb cured that completely. Since last one month or so I feel it coming slowly.
3. Muscle pain in left hand shoulder : starts when I have to lift objects, I can't lift anything heavy. Left hand is weaker as a result than my right one. This started from a sports injury. This is almost 6 years old.

Hope above explanation will help someone willing to take this case . Thanks.
  abezbaruah on 2017-08-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Kindly someone take the case please. I am really suffering from coccyx pain .
abezbaruah 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.