I have been suffering with scalp folliculitis since last 4 yrs. At present my scalp has around 20. It is completely pus filled inflamation all over the scalp without blood. Used allopathy for 4-6 months(Antibiotics,Mupi Ointment,Lastly Accutane). Once i stop using, they will be back.My hair loss has increased a lot.Associated with pain and itching.Please let me know if any permanent cure for this in homeopathy.
preethi3 on 2017-08-19
Did you ever opted for Homeopathy treatment in past.
1) What is your occupation?
2) Your age -weight-height-location?
3) Which is the soothing environment you prefer?
4) Any other health ailments?
5) overall how is your mood?
6) Do you sweat ? How much ?
7) How is your digestion?
8) Do you feel thirsty? How much is your water intake?
9) Your eating habits?
10) Do you Exercise?
11) Period s ??
[Edited by Nikkie on 2017-08-19 12:26:42]
♡ Nikkie 6 years ago
I have never been to a homeopath till now.
1) Occupation : Executive HR
2) Age :26
Height : 5 feet
3) soothing environment : Pleasant surroundings
4) No major health issues, have severe body heat since childhood
5) Mood fluctuates when I feel disappointed for anything
6) Sweating is almost zero,hardly I can see a very little sweat
7) Digestion is normal
8) I rarely feel thirsty. Water intake z less,around 1.5L/day
9) Earlier use to eat lot of junk food/outside biryanis, now restricted myself to home food.
10)Light Exercise like a 15 min walk in the morning
11) No issues with periods,all normal and regular
preethi3 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.