≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ® Arthritis: not available in . Available



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Arthritis

Candida overgrowth and early rheumatoid arthritis14Arthritis3rheumatoid arthritis5Mother (66yo) suffers from painful cramps, stretched-painful nerve and osteo-arthritis22Chronic rheumatoid arthritis10Please help - need remedy recommendations for joint pain and psoriatic arthritis1Rheumatoid arthritis1Osteoarthritis26Rheumatoid arthritis5Osteoarthritis22


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Rheumatoid arthritis Anti-ccp

My age is 29 years. I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis since 2013. It was started by affecting my joints of fingers on both hands at same time. Doctors suggest me steroids which put major side effects on my internal system. I take steroids for 4 years almost. My joints of wrist becomes swollen some times. Morning stiffness make it hard for me to fold my hand. If I try to do feels too much pain. I left to try to do anything. I feel pain in feet and legs. Pain started from small joints and moves upward from hands and feet. Like this it attack on my body and I become unable to move even I can't move my arm myself or can't pick a glass of water. My Anti-ccp antibody is positive while ANA is negative. Please if any practitioner can help Me to cure this disease. In homeopathy a lot of medicine available but I Don't know if any one suits me. I am married but have no child. complications due to steroids and this disease. Esr is about 100.
  Nabila2 on 2017-09-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Pulsatilla 30 and Arnica 30 twice a day for 7 days and see how that affects.

One dose means 2 pills each of both remedies at a time.
kadwa 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.