Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

How to increase height1Homeopathic presctiption for increase in height1Increase in Height after gaining puberty in girls13height increase Homeopathic treatment to help gaining height3Re : Increase Height4Help me to increase my height90height increase after 339Medicine To Increase Height19About increasing height1increasing height in 14 and half years old girl2Height increase and irregular period in 11 year old1For Dr. who is expert in height of children.1regarding height defeciency of my daughter7Increase your height1336Height growth for 7 yr old girl1Height increase in kids15height increase13Height Increase of 5 year Girl1Regarding pain and height1pain and height problem1


Homeopathy Forum

My Daughter Height

Sir, my daughter is 10 yrs old, her height is 123 cms. I gave her Baryta carb30 for 6 or 7 months in 2014-15. Then in 2017 I gave her one dose of baryta carb 200 only. She has grown nearly 3.5 inches from Aug-16 to Jul-17. But she is not growing since july-17.In July-17 she was treated for a short growth(massa) near left nose. The doctor prescribed C.C.200 weekly on the prescription.Please suggest remedy for her height. Can C.C.200 stunt growth or is it a normal course. Sir I am very worried for her.
  punitmittal777 on 2018-01-01
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give her Kreosote 30 on alternate days for a few weeks and then writr back with height measurement

This is to address the underlying constitutional cause
Reva V 11 months ago

Thax Dr. for propmt reply, what should be the dosage of kreosote 30 and company name also.
punitmittal777 11 months ago

If you live in India please try to get Reckweg German medicines. Otherwise Boiron is good

One dose is four pills or one drop in 10ml water

You need to give once in the morning on alternate days only.
Reva V 11 months ago

Reva what u think can be the stunted growth since Jul-17, hope she gains her normal height with yr medication. I am really worried about her.
punitmittal777 11 months ago

Kreos can help to clear constitutional cause and the give way for Baryta to work after this
Reva V 11 months ago

Reva u r rite but my daughter is very intelligent, smart and gud in studies. do u think she is baryta carb kid.she is very acive otherwise.
punitmittal777 11 months ago

Also Reva I hope Baryta will not harm her. U r the expert please suggest whatever u think is better for her.
punitmittal777 11 months ago

Please report after starting Kreos.
Reva V 11 months ago

Hi Reva, shall I stop C.c.200 for acne of my daughter, I will start Kreos from tomorrow.

Also my son is 17 yr old and 5 ft 1". I gave him baryta 30 for 7 for 8 months in 2014-15 and Baryta 200 and silicea 12x for 7 or 8 months in 2016-17. But cant see much increase in height. He is not good in maths and lazy and irritable. He has craving for fast food, non-veg,is attracted to girls easily. Please suggest some remedy for height and his anger. can he increase his height now. he goes to gym also for stretching exercies.

Pl suggest some remedy asap. and thanx in adv. Reva.
punitmittal777 11 months ago

Yes please stop Calc Carb. It only requires infrequent repetion, even if needed

Give your son Baryta Phos 200, once in 4 days.
Reva V 11 months ago

Pl let me know doses of Baryta Phos 200, is Dr Reckevig German is fine.
punitmittal777 11 months ago

For your son, Baryta Phos 200, two drops in 10ml water or 4 pills. Given once in 4 days (with 3 days interval).
Reva V 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.