ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

For Dr Kadwa only, please Page 6 of 5

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Anger creates a vicious circle. An angry person is disordered and a disordered person is angry. This is everybody's life.

Please procure Tarentula Hispanica 200.

You may use Anacardium 200 or Apis 200 meanwhile.
kadwa 8 months ago
Hello Doctor Kadwa,

Some updates:
I am feeling little more better since last night. The fear of insanity has gone. The anger and hatred have been subsided by 30-40%. The tight feeling inside the head has been improved. Though there is some head congestion. No gloominess. Overall I am feeling better than before. I am feeling like I just came out of a hell.

All of those negative feelings were out of my control
My anger and frustration have been there since my early 20s. But nowadays my anger had become uncontrollable, may be because I was not seeing any way outs for my happiness. And blaming my husband for my unhappiness. I know it’s not good for my health and for my loved ones. But I was helpless because of my uncontrollable negative emotions. I was never a bad person and never wanna be one. I just hope everything will be alright. I want to keep the hope alive that I will be better one day. So I am trying my best at my end. And thank you for your kind help, support and suggestions. I really need them. I appreciate it.

Can I wait for more before I take any of the above mentioned remedies?

Please suggest.
Dr Kadwa only 8 months ago
Hello Dr Kadwa,
I thought I was better but I just had a small argument with my husband and
I am too much scared when he said let’s separate. Now, he threatens me all the time, that he’s gonna leave me because he knows, loneliness is the biggest fear of my life. I was too much scared. I was kind of davastated. I am too much depressed. I can’t tolerate failure. If he leaves me that will be my failure too. I feel I am too weak. I am feeling too down. He is not trying to keep me happy and he is telling me that he’s gonna leave me. That is not fair. I amm too much frustrated and depressed again. My head is congested again. I am feeling weak physically. I am not strong enough to stand by my side. I can’t defend myself. Too pathetic. Feeling very helpless. I feel like I am fighting all alone.

Can I take Anacardium or Apis Mel now as per your suggestion before or my symptoms shows some other remedies now ?. Please suggest.

I appreciate your help.
Thank you.
Dr Kadwa only 8 months ago
[Edited by Dr Kadwa only on 2018-12-21 21:46:44]
Dr Kadwa only 8 months ago
Hello Dr Kadwa,

I took Anacardium 200 for 3 days, about 15 days ago and it worked for me for the first few days and we went on a vacation for 10 days. I was So so on the vacation. But I am back home now and I am too much angrier again, I am too much stressed out with all the responsibilities. I am still arguing with my husband for his immature behavior and his irresponsible behaviors. My daughter’s tantrums are getting into my nerves. I hate my husband. He fights with me he tries to dominate me, he humiliates me, he makes me feel like I am helpless and can do nothing against him. He controls me and my daughter a lot, Which I hate the most. I am depressed again and furious again. My head is congested and burning. I yell a lot when I feel stressed out. Please help me.

I have Trantula Hispana 200 with me now. Please suggest how can I take it ?

Thanking you.
A helpless mother
[Edited by Dr Kadwa only on 2019-01-04 02:03:54]
Dr Kadwa only 7 months ago
I took a dose of Trantula Hispana 200 last night as I was so desperate and my nerves were too Jittery. Please suggest, if that is okay and how do I take further dosages ?

Thanking you.
Dr Kadwa only 7 months ago
Kadwa’s Last posts on here were on December 18th.
Normally he is on here once or twice a week. I hope all is well and he returns.

On your treatment: can you get some counseling
Support for yourself? You are in an abusive relationship.
Your emotional reactions are normal reactions for this
Behavior from your husband.

Anger means something needs to change. Just like it would be normal
To be angry if a shopkeeper tried to cheat you or
Someone was very rude to you- one would feel angry and speak
Up or decide to remove those people from your life.

Counseling can help you with your self esteem,
And strategies to change the situation. Remedies
Can be helpful but they are not going to stop
Your husband - you need more help than just remedies.
simone717 7 months ago
I would also suggest that as far as the physical
Issues that if kadwa is not on - make a new post
For dr jitesh, and describe what is going on now and what you have taken. these are new issues for you and I would not mix them up
With your other domestic issues as those have been
The same for years now.
simone717 7 months ago
Thank you Simone,
You have always supported me and given me helpful advices.
I really appreciate your help.
Dr Kadwa only 7 months ago
Hello Simone, Nobody is answering me. It's been a while waiting for doctors to prescribe me any remedies. Can any other doctors like Dr Tui or Dr Basu help me out ? Please suggest
for Dr Jitesh 7 months ago
Tui has not been on lately.

Dr B could help with the PHYSICAL bladder,
Uterus, weight gain etc.

I think you did not understand what I was posting
The stress from your husband has been going on for years.
It is a bad situation and dynamic that needs counseling to help
You change and move forward. Your husband
Has had mental issues from the start- expecting him to change
And getting angry will not solve anything. You
Have to accept what he is and shut the door on
The Past. Going over and over things and
Getting angry again and again will do nothing.
It is not your fault that he is mentally unstable
And incapable of acting correctly. It is his own
Mental illness ! Not a behavior problem .

You can look up - click dr jitesh email and email
Him about the PHYSICAL issues you have.
You can post for dr B the same.
These drs are not going to give you remedies
Every few days to handle what is going on
With your husband- you need counseling support
And a plan- at your own pace. Going to counselor and
And talking about your anger etc will not work
Either- little by little developing strategy and a plan will move you out of this victim cycle.
[Edited by simone717 on 2019-01-17 15:44:52]
simone717 7 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.