Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum

Similar conversations:

94 threads


Homeopathy Forum


Dear Doctor,

Can you help me ?

I am 28 year old and weight approx 64.

I am suffering from nightfall from 10 year back. I am very week by face.

Nightfall with great weakness and debility.

I am married but now living saperat from last 1 year.

Now i am troubling from nightfall as daily basis.

Like 8 time in 10 days it's very very much.

Cause nightfall my face is very weak and not well shape.

Please suggest me a wonderful medicine to cure the disease permanent.
Is it possible ?

Some time few drop like (saliva), you can say sticky substance, come out while watching porn or obscene talk with girlfriend.

Many thanks...
[Edited by Sonusonu on 2018-03-06 18:30:53]
  Sonusonu on 2018-03-06
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pl take Acid Phos-30 five drops per dose 3times a day and report after 2weeks

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman 9 months ago

First of all many thanks to your reply.
Can you tell me ?

I am taking acid phos 200 from last 15 days
but no releife at all.

1.how do i need to use like in water, if yes then what should be quantity of water ?

I need to use it empty stomach or after brekfast?.

2. What i need to avoid in eating. Any. Abstinence ?

3. It will enough and cure nightfall and all type of invoulentry semen loss permanentely?

Again thanks...
[Edited by Sonusonu on 2018-03-11 11:46:21]
Sonusonu 9 months ago

Dear Dr. Please reply me.
So.i star to use medicine.

Thank you sir...
[Edited by Sonusonu on 2018-03-10 09:03:56]
Sonusonu 9 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.