Difficulty in breathing, Obesity and Joint & Back PainI am Mayank and I have recently started reading about homeopathy in detail. I am here as I need advise and remedy for my health issues in general.
The Remedy Finder app suggests calcarea carbonica but I am not sure what dosage and potency I should take.
The issues in general I have:
1. Blocked nose and chronic cough (post nasal drip)
2. Obese :(
3. Lack of concentration
4. Improper sleep - I wake up in the middle of the night and its difficult to go back to sleep
Constitution (I am not sure if this word is correct)
- I am 5 ft 10 inch
- I weigh 105 kilograms
- I am 34 years old
- I get tired quickly I think
- I get angry very quickly too
- I have pain in my joints - knee, wrist and neck majorly
- I feel restless most of the times and I can't focus on one thing and most of the times divert from whatever I am doing
- I am irritated with noise even of low frequency
- My legs are mostly tired and are and little painful after waking up in the morning
I have tried a lot of things to lose weight but unable to. My job is sedentary but I play badminton every alternate day for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
I have tried Phytolacca Berry, SBL B-Trim, Nat Phos 6x (as suggested by Mr Joe in one of the threads) but nothing changed.
I have realized I was taking those remedies to treat my obesity in isolation by homeopathy doesn't work that way.
That is why I am here to understand my body constitution and get advise on correct remedy.
emayank on 2018-04-13
3. Built up:obese/moderate/slim
4. Complexion: fair,dark
8. List out all your SYMPTOMS(NOT THE DIAGNOSIS OR DISEASE NAMES) with its “since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc”:in an order(which came first then which came next?
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after
sleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool & urine,after bathing etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. (For Females)Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses( like pimples ,backache, white discharge, pain in abdomen,legs etc., irritability,constipation, diarrhea, nausea etc?)Your last two menses dates
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes,moles discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result after taking
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
MY EMAIL : drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
♡ drthoufeequebhms 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.