≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Gall stones, gall bladder blocked 24gallbladder full of stones, fatty liver, Hashimoto syndrom thyroid 2Gallbladder Stones 5Multiple Gallbladder Polyps 1Gall Bladder polyp 6 mm 1Gall bladder stone 4Gallbladder stones and pain 1Acute pancreatitis and gallbladder problems 3Gall bladder polyps 2Chronic condition of my abdomen along with thyroid nodule and gall bladder polyp 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Gall bladder

In continuation with my last post.
I am 65 kgs 5feet 7.
Acidity long time problem.
Gall bladder polyp recently diagnosed in ultrasound.
Stools sometimes twice a day. Abdomen most of the time uncomfortable.with dull type pain.
Flatulence and burps.
Pain in area below right ribs. Sometimes very severe.
[Edited by vishu30 on 2018-04-18 13:35:28]
  vishu30 on 2018-04-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Lycopodium 30c, twice a day for 7 days


Natrum phos 6x once daily for some weeks
and see how you feel after that.

If you are very sensitive to a homeopathic remedy, put 2 pills / drops in half a glass of water, mix it well then take 1 teaspoon ( as 1 dose) from there.
[Edited by Tui on 2018-04-18 05:46:01]
Tui 4 years ago
Thanx. How will I know that I am sensitive to homeopathy medicines.? And what about polyp ?
vishu30 4 years ago
Please reply
vishu30 4 years ago
Up to top
simone717 4 years ago
You have good advice to get surgery.
simone717 4 years ago
For polyp, take Cholesterinum 6 X, daily for some weeks may help to reduce the size of polyp, however a surgery is an option for you too.

You can always use homeopathy before and after a surgery.
[Edited by Tui on 2018-04-19 03:36:29]
Tui 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.