≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Spinal Tumor 1Spinal Tumor 6Spinal Cord Tumor -- pilocytic astrocytoma 1Spinal cord tumor 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Spinal Tumor

My father Kazi Abedur Rahman (81). He had a Bi Pass surgery in the year of 2011 Heart and placed a Ring.Also he has Blood pressure and 25 years old Diabetics. Everything is controlled by exercise, balanced food and Medicine. Regularly he visiting to doctors for rutting check. Last six months his Left Leg does not working properly, I mean he cant stand on feet. His Thai sometimes burns. He is not getting pressure for Toilet, legs becoming thin. there is not pain but sometimes, 2/3 months later he feels back pain and it continue 2/3 days. When he discussed with his Diabetic doctor about this problem. Doctor advised for MRI in his back and it discover there is a Tumor in his back/Spine and it is adult. We visited to Neurosurgery professor in Bangladesh and CMC Vellore, India. Everybody suggested for surgery. But Vellore doctor informed us there is a high risk for this operation. We return back from India in this month April 2018. I gone through Internet and found Homeopathy medicine can solve a little bit and I found your address. If there is any medicine for this treatment, Please advise. The Tumor is almost Big/Adult doctor said.

Kazi Md Bidhan Abid
Inspector of Police
CID HQ, Dhaka, Bangladesh
  kazibidhanabid on 2018-04-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If you are saying this is cncr, I suggest you write pbhrfindia.org and ask
Those drs for prescription. They will email you a prescription for free. These are generations of md’s who specifically use homeo meds on cncr. They have a huge data base of cases and results, and they work and share info
With USA largest cncr hospital.
simone717 3 years ago
Is there any other country who those have Spinal Tumor Homeopathic Treatment? like USA or Germany. this case MRI report says this is not cncr.
kazibidhanabid 3 years ago
Banerji protocol for spinal tumor

The 1 st line of remedies;

Symphytum 200c, twice daily and Calc-p 3x twice daily

If the above remedies does not help at all, there is a second line of remedies;

Ruta 200c, twice daily and Calc-p 3x, also twice daily.

You can also write email to Dr Banerji as Simone has suggested.
Tui 3 years ago
Thanks for the advise and will inform the development. How long will continue these med....
kazibidhanabid 3 years ago
Just give him for a week and see how he feels.

I would also advise you to put 2 pills or drops of Symphytum 200c into half a glass of water, mixed it well and give 1 teaspoon (as 1 dose) from there.

As for calc-p 3x he can just take as it is.
Tui 3 years ago
Thanks for your good suggestion. I will try this for my father. Again question, my father has Spinal Tumor but most of the time he never feel pain in his back/spine tumor area. So is this medicine will work for my father?
kazibidhanabid 3 years ago
Instead of giving him Symphytum 200c, please give Lachesis 30c, twice a day for 7 days and Calc-p 3x, twice daily and see how he feels in 3 - 4 weeks.

You can put few pills or drops in half a glass of water, and give 1 teaspoon ( as 1 dose) from there.
Tui 3 years ago
My father completed 4 weeks this medicine. He doesn't feel any pain but his leg is becoming thinner day by day. I think he is becoming paralised day by day in his lower portion. Urine and stool pressure is as before. What I will use now?
kazibidhanabid 3 years ago
Stop Lachesis 30c, and start taking the following remedies until you see any changes;

Symphytum 200c and Calc-p 3x three times a day

1 dose is 2 pills or drops.
[Edited by Tui on 2018-06-25 10:58:01]
Tui 3 years ago
Thanks for the reply
kazibidhanabid 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.