≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

High LDL Cholesterol levels, please help 8I want to reduce my ldl cholesterol 1Treatment for High LDL & Cholesterol 1LDL Cholesterol 2high ldl cholesterol and blood pressure 2LDL Cholesterol 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

LDL Cholesterol

I am 62 and had double bypass surgery 20 years ago. I am in good health, other than being a little overweight. I recently had an angiogram and all arteries were clear. The last blood test I had found my total cholesterol to be 158 and my LDL 80. That is about how I've been running for the past several years. My cardiologist is recommending that I take a new medication to get my LDL cholesterol down even lower. He said it is very expensive and that I will need to give myself daily injections. It seems 80 is a good low level (the test result recommendation for LDL is
  kw9255 on 2018-05-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It seems odd that your dr wants levels lower , even tho your level is good .
Rather than taking a drug( which all have side effects )and if a new drug
May not find out what they are until years have passed.

You probably already know to watch your diet,
And avoid cheese, dairy, red meat etc. Another thing you can do is add in
An exercise routine. Studies have shown it is not
The type of exercise but the “amount” that is very effective in changing ldl
Levels. Experts suggest a daily 30 minute brisk walk,
And to keep moving thru the day-stand up at your desk
Often, move around with phone calls , etc. They also
Did a study with 3 months of yoga stretching which
Significantly reduced ldl levels.
[Edited by simone717 on 2018-05-16 15:02:53]
simone717 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.