≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ® Arthritis: not available in . Available



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Arthritis

Candida overgrowth and early rheumatoid arthritis14Arthritis3rheumatoid arthritis5Mother (66yo) suffers from painful cramps, stretched-painful nerve and osteo-arthritis22Chronic rheumatoid arthritis10Please help - need remedy recommendations for joint pain and psoriatic arthritis1Rheumatoid arthritis1Osteoarthritis26Rheumatoid arthritis5Osteoarthritis22


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

24 y/o with psoariatic arthritis

I thought that I had just posted but can not see the post. My Dtr dtr works very hard at an engineering firm she is one to take charge if others do not do things to her standards, she is light in complexion, is mostly very happy but again holding herself to perfection. She has Psoariatic arthritis as does her father, with pain in her back and joints but will push herself to be active as she is so young. It would help her to have some assistance with her pain. She is not in a relationship as this may also cause some depression but I do believe that the psoriasis is the primary problem. I appreciate your time and engery around this
Best regards to you
  heidi467 on 2018-06-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Let me know your detailed ailments right now along with following:
Body weight?
If female, Last Menstrual Period, How long it stays.
When you wake at morning
When yo go to bed
What you do
What's your daily diet
How much water you drink everyday
Any Digestion issue
Any mood swing
Any issue with sleep
Any issue in gaining/losing weight.
[Edited by Dr R Basu on 2018-06-26 13:55:09]
Dr R Basu 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.