Multiple Ailments - Help Requested Page 3 of 3
I don't want to mess up the Lachesis working inside but wanted to provide an update for your professional judgment and advise:
1. My sinus issues are still ongoing, having nasal discharge but amount and frequency is less. I have been taking a concoction of turmeric, ginger, black pepper, honey, lemon etc which has helped. But my chest is congested and not getting better. Sometimes I cough & whitish or in the morning slightly yellow phlegm is coughed out. Can we do something here?
2. My neck has been hurting again since yesterday, always starts in the night. Have soreness type aching pain including the whole head and this raises my BP, checked yesterday was 152/82, feel mild stress in the chest. I need something here for the pain.
3. The initial aggravation on the bloatedness is better, however still very gassy. No significant change in bowel system.
4. Since yesterday, feel some blisters/eruptions in the head, I think I have had eruptions in the past but don't think the shape etc felt the same. No secretions.
5. On the 1st day of taking Lachesis felt mental clarity & the foggy feeling in the head went away. Right now, any mild information or situation changes causes stress feelings inside. I did used to have panic attacks. Although, no dizziness, currently having a dizziness type feeling in the head, being reactive, like in Hindi/Urdu, "Deemag Chakrata Hai".
6. I am feeling more volume of urine flow during bathroom visits for the last 2 days. I have always felt that along with bloatedness in the abdomen I have water retention.
7. I am having heartburn for the alast 2 days, starts more so in the evening and is felt during the night too.
8. Last 2-3 days getting a lot of dreams, more of problems/issues in the dreams which wake me up frequently,
Thanks for all your help.
Banjara 2 months agoDr,
Does Alcohol antidote Lachesis, I had some, I am an occasional drinker in light moderation? Was reading about it and wanted to check with you. Thanks!
Banjara 2 months agoAlcohol has no effect on Lachesis. So nothing to worry about.
Concerning your sinus issues, I would suggest to take a single dose of Phosphorus 200 (one dose only).
mani_jee 2 months agoHello Dr.
I took Phosphorous 200 single dose on Saturday, Jan. 5th, was trying to avoid but could not. The congestion immediately improved but looks like things are not getting better anymore now. Still blowing nose frequently (4-6 times a day but not as much as initially), nasal discharge is heavy, thick white & colorless sticky discharge.
In general, I remain very gassy, large volumes of gas is being passed. May be less bloating than initially when I said heavy bloating after few hrs of eating. Constipation & offensive gas emission was my childhood problem and remained with me on & off till quite a later stage. I rarely get foul smelling gas now but on & off do get feeling that even though I am getting daily bowel movements, the quantity is low. These days I am having bowel movements but feel that the quantity is low, and also I am going anytime of the day, not just in the morning. So still constipated and very gassy. I do make a noise on passing gas.
Additional information, I am 58 yrs old, a bit on heavy side of the weight, could lose 20 lbs/10kg, and few inches on the waist. I have to really starve myself to lose any weight & even if I do, I gain it back very quickly.
Appreciate all your help.
Banjara 2 months agoAdditionally, I did not have bowel movement today, may be like you say, return of old symptoms ...don't know.
My knee is really bothering and not getting better, it is swollen in the front, walking with a limp. Anything heavy I do, I can perform the task but later I find out that the knee if worse.
Anything I can do here to heal the knee?
Thanks for all the help.
Banjara 2 months agoShould I repeat Phosphorous 200 dose? No further improvement currently.
Banjara 2 months agoAlso Dr, my knee needs help. Symptoms same as stated before: back of the left knee hurts, front of the knee swollen, walk with a limp, cannot bend the leg backwards. This is all in the left leg and problems started after doing some yoga exercises. Knee gets worse after physical exertion.
Thanks for all the help.
Banjara 2 months agoHello Dr,
Your reply is awaited. Please let me know if you would like me just wait, repeat any previous remedy or take a new one?
Thanks for all the help!
Banjara 2 months agoDr
I think I am in early development stage of another episode of diverticulitis. Yesterday I was feeling a stretch or pull on the left side of the abdomen and it was bloated overall. Today I am feeling pain there on pressing at a certain position/angle. I had been overly tired/exhausted feeling for last couple of days.
Please advise what remedy to take in case this develops again into a full fledged diverticulitis /colon infection? I will have to make a move quickly as this grows and spreads very fast.
Banjara 2 months agoPlease take natrium phosphoricum 6x 4 tablets under the tongue, 4 times a day, preferably, 30 minute before meals and 1 dose just before going to bed at night.
Continue it for 1 week and update me accordingly.
mani_jee 2 months agoHello Dr
I have taken Nat Phos 12X as that's what I had. Keeping my fingers crossed as this infection moves in hrs, not in days, spreads very fast and I don't want to end up in the hospital emergency room as this then becomes life threatening if not treated properly. Currently it is worse than yesterday and this morning. But I have just taken the 2nd dose, didn't have NP before.
I am closely watching it and please visit the post frequently to support in this situation, will keep u posted. Not sure on your strategy, is it assumed that Lachesis will heal this, and this is return of old symptoms, I am getting this infection every 2 months or so?
Thanks for all the help
Banjara 2 months ago
Banjara 2 months agoI have managed the situation homeopathically based on past experience.
Looking for further advise/treatment from Dr(s) here to avoid future frequent episodes of diverticulitis.
Banjara last month
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.