Nikkie (Need help for psoriasis)Dear Nikkie
I am a patient of psoriasis for about 25-27 years and I have been using homeopathy for about 18 years. Though I get good response from homeopathy but the psoriasis spots have the tendency to relapse and once it comes back its very difficult to control it.
I need your help and advice so that I can manage my desease and get relief from it.
I hope you will help me to get rid of this desease.
I found this form on the forum and thought that it will be better if I pass on the information based on this form.
Patient ID: Sex: Male Age:40
Please see my answers to the questionairre
1. Describe your main suffering?
- psoriasis.. spread all over body..
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Nothing.... just that I dont feel confident due to my desease. I feel that factor aggravates the problem.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel like heat is coming out of my body. I try to hide my self from others. become careless. show lack of confidence during that time.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
25-27 year ago. I can recall that all of my sibling had chicken pox except myself prior to that. In order to keep me safe from it my parent sent me to my grandparents where I had eaten lots of dry fruits. When I came back home, I noticed during taking bath that there were spot on my body. Initially I consulted the dermotologist who had recommended some ointments. But from last 15-20 Years, I have been mostly using homeopathic remedies.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Evening or Before Night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Cold weather, Humidity, Dust, Spicy foods etc.. aggravates my problem
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
From the last three to four years I get better in hot and dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
2. Easily offended
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Dust, I also noticed that smell of new paint aggravates.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I am very emotional and sometime weeps watching an emotional TV drama etc... and yes I sometime talk to my self.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love my family and friends.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Nothing special. I like eggs.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can�t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat is normal and there is not specific place where it sweats more. However I think I sweat more while eating food, specially spicy food on head and face.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I normally go to bed at around 10:00PM. Now a days, i wake up during mid night sometimes between 2:00 - 3:00PM and once I wake up I cannot sleep. I think I am a stomach sleeper.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No. I am a married person and from last three weeks I didnt have sex with my wife. whenever I have sex I ejalucate very quickly.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
The only think that I feel is different is my psoriasis problem...
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Homeopathy. I am taking calc. carbonica now a days. I had taken calcaria carbonica in 1M potency at the beginning of this week. but as of now not much of a difference. Infact there is some aggravation.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabaties in my meternal family... Cardiac deseases in my paternal relatives.
rmasood on 2019-01-09
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.