dermoid ovarian cystwould you have any homeopathic medication for the treatment of an ovarian dermoid?ovarian cyst? an ultra sound showed this condition on the right ovary ( two cysts of 3.5cms)there is irregular menstruation with pain infrequently.is surgery necessary?
a reply much appreciated. thanks
ayesha1707 on 2006-04-12
We have very good medicine but for that you have to give certain details given below:-1. Name
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
It is possible that your Ovarian Cysts are due to Endometriosis. If so they are usually referred to as 'Chocolate cysts'.
This condition is usually treated by surgery, preferably keyhole surgery, but unfortunately this does not prevent the cysts reforming again.
Before surgery is considered I believe that your ailment can be controlled by Bellis Perennis 30c. This is taken in the liquid dose which is made up by inserting 3 pellets of the remedy into a 500ml bottle of spring water which is shaken hard to ensure bubbling (succussion) every time before a teaspoonful is sipped twice daily.
You are advised to have an ultra sound check done in 2 months to verify if the remedy is helping by controlling the size of the cysts which should reduce in size and disappear in about 4 months.
If the pain you are experiencing reduces in a few weeks after you start this therapy, this is a positive sign that the remedy is working.
Please report response in 2 weeks.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.