ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

any help for C patient Page 2 of 1

This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
what is AUR and Banerjee protocols. I send request yesterday the web site you have suggested no reply yet but its weekend. ANy other site which might be helpful. Thanks
pinkyM last month
Both are merely using more than one medicine at a time for months together to target big C pathalogy. For AUR protocol there is no single website and none was suggested, in the passing, i merely suggested to search on net to understand why such frequent dosing is required.

I don't think there is another website for Banerjee protocols. But I will let Simone confirm that for you.

Which option you want to choose is in your hands.
[Edited by maheeru on 2019-05-25 21:33:12]
maheeru last month

For Banerji, you can write explaining your type of C
And you will get a email back in about a week
With a protocol to take. Or you can write
And ask if you can have someone take your case
For a fee, where you will get more attention -
Banerji site also has a book with all the protocols.
simone717 last month
since when are you studying a homeopathy why not you write a protocol for me, you don't have any email, other wise I could write you. think about it help.
pinkyM last month

Simone has been very clear from the outset that she does not approve of the idea of treating C over the forum. She never claimed she could help with this. Atleast if you had asked me some help it'd have made some meaning.

I gave the options that would be reasonably good for you. You either go with any doctor or h'path who follows either of those protocols or you can ping me if you want my help.
maheeru last month

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.